Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the reason Cucktears exists.

V

Venomf5191

Recruit
★★
Its a defensive mechanism that they are going through, they can't just ignore incels in peace.

They have to shit on incels to draw a fake line in the sand and stand in the bluepill fantasy .

Or, do they not have lots of dates to go on ??

the femoids dont like us utilising the blackpill and exploiting their true nature and the white knights aka wahmen respactorz aka beta orbiters soyboy aka cucks aka pseudomales aka numales aka male-lites try to attack us to gain the validation of their roastie masters but ultimately fail to get anything out of it.

the femoids dont like us utilising the blackpill and exploiting their true nature and the white knights aka wahmen respactorz aka beta orbiters soyboy aka cucks aka pseudomales aka numales aka male-lites try to attack us to gain the validation of their roastie masters but ultimately fail to get anything out of it.

that too.

They exist to bring down low tier men even lower to ensure they don't reproduce. Incels are legit the most hated group of people.

We need an ADL but for incels and not rich kikes.

Miserable women and miserable cucks desperate for a downward comparison and to put hatred on others to take their attention from their own miserable lives.

I like it when their starts their comments saying "I am a 25 yo virgin, never been on a date but...:"

We crush their worldview. Imagine that you're wealthy, and I told you that your wealth wasn't earned. Then you say "But I went to school, worked hard at my job!" But then I say, no, it's your genetics and looks. A bluepilled individual would certainly be against whoever said this.

They are incels who don't want to accept the blackpill. And the women are just landwhales who got nothing else to do.