Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the real blackpill

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Here’s a blackpill truth. It’s easier for a woman to get with a woman than it is for a man to get with a woman.

It still doesnt explain why foids just wont have kids even with chad. They prefer to eat pussy and lead civilization to its downfall.

It still doesnt explain why foids just wont have kids even with chad. They prefer to eat pussy and lead civilization to its downfall.
It’s social programming. Everything that has transpired till now has been planned.

Einstein wished he was even half as smart as you.

even more brutal truth its easier for fido to get with a woman than it is for a man to get with a woman. Dogpill proves women are a defective organism.

even more brutal truth its easier for fido to get with a woman than it is for a man to get with a woman. Dogpill proves women are a defective organism.
I’d say it’s easier for a dog to get with a woman than it is for a sub5 male. I think 6 and above is relatively safe from the dogpill

I’d say it’s easier for a dog to get with a woman than it is for a sub5 male. I think 6 and above is relatively safe from the dogpill
I think 6 would be getting cucked by fido on the side.