Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the punishment you get for sucking at your job and humiliating your entire nation on a global scale

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
German-soccer-player-Oezil-and-his-girlfriend-Capristo-arrive-on.jpg

50be82d437707c22bf0ebcbaa585f276.jpg

Mario-Gotze-with-his-girlfriend-Ann-Kathrin-Brommel.jpg

bayern-soccer-player-mats-hummels-and-his-wife-cathy-hummels-attend-picture-id612054080

Hey that first guy is the soccer player that plays for turkey? Did they lose in the world cup? His eye area is subhuman, possibly worse than mine.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Race mixing?

Hey that first guy is the soccer player that plays for turkey? Did they lose in the world cup? His eye area is subhuman, possibly worse than mine.
Germany. Just rich and famous brah

not everyone worships celebs. who tf even is this? lazy thread. give context.

Damn Oezil, the worst of them, has the hottest wife.

he´s a Turk that plays for Germany. He couldn´t give two shits about about Germany though. He just makes millions for sucking at soccer and fucking our women. He didn´t even sing the national anthem, kek.
not everyone worships celebs. who tf even is this? lazy thread. give context.
it´s the German national team and their wives. Germany suffered their worst soccer defeat today in their entire history.

he´s a Turk that plays for Germany. He couldn´t give two shits about about Germany though. He just makes millions for sucking at soccer and fucking our women. He didn´t even sing the national anthem, kek.
Damn those turks can pull a European look pretty good. I swear someone said here he played for turkey but whatever. IDK anything about soccer or germany though other than they both suck.

Eye area > everything

They played so shit, if I was them I'd be afraid/ashamed to show my face in public now until they can make up for this mess

Just googled it. Fucking brutal, after murdering everyone in 2014 they lost to the ricecels

giphy.gif

it´s the German national team and their wives. Germany suffered their worst soccer defeat today in their entire history.
You guys deserved it. When you won against Sweden, your leader tried to humilate us by klapping near us.