Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the perspective of a true manlet ricecel

so far nothing suspicious. then again I'm a sperg so body language makes zero sense to me.

so far nothing suspicious. then again I'm a sperg so body language makes zero sense to me.
You don't know who Asian Andy is? He is fat, ugly, a manlet, balding, and a confirmed micropeniscel. He makes a living by persuading his viewers to donate to him so that he can play any sentence with a text to speech voice or audio byte on a loud ass speaker in public places.

I love this man.

not really informed on him. I know a lot of incel channels on YT but its pure suifuel for me, I don't want to be reminded of what I already know and have experienced.

not really informed on him. I know a lot of incel channels on YT but its pure suifuel for me, I don't want to be reminded of what I already know and have experienced.
He gained mad cash and status from humiliating himself on streams. It's quite ingenious, actually. I want to meet him.

btw your signature, your school seems full of whitepilled NPC idiots. to me countersignaling against spergs and those with mental issues is pure NPC behavior. they'll call for equal rights for nogs, women, gays but mental illness is shunned. even to this day. it may be because most male spergs are also incels, ipso facto "selective outrage". I said that before the NPC thing became a meme.
as much as I hate Scientology, Tom Cruise is right about psychiatry. although I'd go deeper and say its a jewish psy-op to target vulnerable men. Aspergers knows no race, but it mostly affects whites, curries and asians. its just a way for (((them))) to call out people, with all intents and purposes, those that might mog jews in IQ as being "problems"

Last edited:
btw your signature, your school seems full of whitepilled NPC idiots. to me countersignaling against spergs and those with mental issues is pure NPC behavior. they'll call for equal rights for nogs, women, gays but mental illness is shunned. even to this day. it may be because most male spergs are also incels, ipso facto "selective outrage". I said that before the NPC thing became a meme.
Yeah, it's a wonder how I have friends that actually understand and appreciate the NPC meme.