Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is the only place you can talk about how the reason ethnic males get treated badly is because of their race

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date
Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
Everyone elsewhere just denies it, acts annoyed and calls you a race troll and self-hating and dismisses any experiences you have.
If people wonder why there are so many ethnic males here that is it.

No one wants to be condescended down to, their experiences denied and others acting like they are the racists for noticing that people treat them differently because of their race.

This problem is so bad that normies conveniently make an exception about racism being bad when it comes to mocking ethnic males or talking about how backward their home countries and culture are and insisting that ethnic males that don't play to the stereotypes they have of them are "self-hating", "delusional", "think they're white", "aren't proud of their heritage" and "should go back where they came from".

Even here there are still some users that deny jbw and the advantage that white and black normies have over ethnic normies but at least it is a lot less then other places online or IRL.

Every ethnic male should lurk social media like reddit at least once to get an idea of how they are perceived.
Also watch Yogioabs on youtube, read the comments and see how many times his race and culture are brought up to attack whatever he says (I don't like Yogioabs but I don't see this happening to other white and black youtubers that talk about the things he does).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSl5ekHHwo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj065jp-9Ns

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDoLEJ2Rls&list=UUc56jGgYJfKTBLmBNYyH3wg&index=10

According to people in general, you shouldn't be allowed to have certain views if you are an ethnic male and you are trying too hard to be white or not representing "your people" correctly if you do, which is bullshit.

Furthermore ethnic males should stop being friendly with these same people that virtue signal to them about being proud of their race but outcast them out of social groups and talk about how them not being proud of how they are treated is whiney and racist while somehow women's dating preferences selecting against them so much that it is apparent statistically is not.

yeah ethnics are ugly,but also retarded just look how they talk in social media with sending flowers or typing beautiful in some 300lbs landwhales pics

yeah ethnics are ugly,but also retarded just look how they talk in social media with sending flowers or typing beautiful in some 300lbs landwhales pics

And again is that all ethnics? Plenty of ethnic females do this cringey stuff too but because of gynocentrism and the women and wonderful effect I don't see them being called out.

And again is that all ethnics? Plenty of ethnic females do this cringey stuff too but because of gynocentrism and the women and wonderful effect I don't see them being called out.
if you are an ethnic and live in the west(aka white country) you are dooming yourself because white mogs
ethnics who live in countries like india,pakistan and all those places can easily get laid,i really believe that the guys who post here from those countries are either giga autists or have west standards

if you are an ethnic and live in the west(aka white country) you are dooming yourself because white mogs
ethnics who live in countries like india,pakistan and all those places can easily get laid,i really believe that the guys who post here from those countries are either giga autists or have west standards

Ethnic males know that white mogs but they can't just go back to their country because they will not be accepted there by people that are jealous that they got to grow up and live in a western country and feel that the westernized ethnic males are acting superior to everyone else even if they are not.

Ethnic males know that white mogs but they can't just go back to their country because they will not be accepted there by people that are jealous that they got to grow up and live in a western country and feel that the westernized ethnic males are acting superior to everyone else even if they are not.
i didnt say that they should go back,but they have to understand that it will be hard for them especially in countries like USA

i didnt say that they should go back,but they have to understand that it will be hard for them especially in countries like USA

Westernized ethnic males understand that which is why they tend to be more reserved than males in ethnic countries and seem to have a much more depressed outlook on life and always seem "insecure".

I took this as meaning ethnic males should therefore go back to their countries.

I don't know what the situation is like in their countries but with the spread of social media and more ease for women to hook up with good looking guys from all around the world it is probably not as ideal for them as it was in the past.

Anyway I started this thread to talk about how others perceive ethnic males in a racist way but then gaslight them that they are racist but the first thing you commented was

Seriously what prompted this? There are plenty of unattractive white and black simps too. Have you met any ethnic guys IRL to conclude that they are doing this en masse and it is not males from ethnic countries that have no idea of the courtship customs of western countries?

Last edited:
Westernized ethnic males understand that which is why they tend to be more reserved than males in ethnic countries and seem to have a much more depressed outlook on life and always seem "insecure".

I took this as meaning ethnic males should therefore go back to their countries.

I don't know what the situation is like in their countries but with the spread of social media and more ease for women to hook up with good looking guys from all around the world it is probably not as ideal for them as it was in the past.

Anyway I started this thread to talk about how others perceive ethnic males in a racist way but then gaslight them that they are racist but the first thing you commented was

Seriously what prompted this? There are plenty of white and black simps too. Have you met any ethnic guys IRL?
whites are big simps,biggest cucks ive seen, you see the difference is that i can openly say that my race sucks nowdays meanwhile everytime someone says something bad about curries some of them go mad same goes for blacks

whites are big simps,biggest cucks ive seen, you see the difference is that i can openly say that my race sucks nowdays meanwhile everytime someone says something bad about curries some of them go mad same goes for blacks
Not true for curries they are a laughingstock and considered fair game.
If anything a lot of curries accept remarks made of them too easily and don't get mad enough.
Only black males are treated better by normies than white males.

What is the racepill then according to you?
Everything you said, but without putting blacks this ridiciously high above other ethnics, or as you said, even whites JFL

Everything you said, but without putting blacks this ridiciously high above other ethnics, or as you said, even whites JFL
But in my experience black normies are esteemed ridiculously high above other ethnic normies and above a lot of white sub chad males and normies at least in the US.
I don't put blacks ridiculously high above all whites but I have seen that black normies are usually treated better than white normies because of the "cool" factor that black normies have to other people.
This obviously doesn't apply to blackcels.

But in my experience black normies are esteemed ridiculously high above other ethnic normies and above a lot of white sub chad males and normies at least in the US.
I don't put blacks ridiculously high above all whites but I have seen that black normies are usually treated better than white normies because of the "cool" factor that black normies have to other people.
This obviously doesn't apply to blackcels.
Well whatever, I can't speak for UScels I live in a homogeneous white country

normies conveniently make an exception about racism being bad when it comes to mocking ethnic males

I can vouch for this. Go to /r/roastme and whenever an Indian guy posts his picture, all the liberal soyboy fags brutally roast the poor sod with the most racist and abusive comments. But they wouldn't dare it against a negro!

I can vouch for this. Go to /r/roastme and whenever an Indian guy posts his picture, all the liberal soyboy fags brutally roast the poor sod with the most racist and abusive comments. But they wouldn't dare it against a negro!
No guy with self respect should use r/roastme to get insulted by people because they "think it's all in good fun", the people are saying what they really think of you.
If only there was a way to avoid the passive aggresive guys that put down ethnic males and lust after ethnic females IRL.
It's kind of hard to tell because they usually cover it up with virtue signaling about how much they love ethnic food and ethnic culture.
Yeah I can believe that but I have seen the same feelings don't extend to ethnic males, which they feel justified in looking down on. Same with women.
I never bought their act when they do this it is obvious to anyone that is willing to accept people are worse than they think.

Also @RobustManlet please look at the comments on the Yogioabs videos I linked. It says everything about what I was trying to convey in this thread.

Last edited: