Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the only place where I vent, and it's hell

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I just can't bring myself to vent in front of normalhomos and whores.

My brain is slowly rotting, I go mad at times. I'm just tired.

Because they give you bluepilled advice or just completely ignore you.

Well, remember this community has your back!

Normies and the people out there in the world hate us and our venting is like nails on a chalkboard to them

they understand but at the end of the day everyone only cares about himself
Disagree tbh, I care about everyone here like they are my family.

Maybe it is cope though

Well, remember this community has your back!
doubtful this place is spread into 1000000 different webs and cliques and friendships/groups.

I know @startcel or @nihility or @Incellectual would "have my back" but there's probably atleast 4-5 people here that want me banned 24/7

doubtful this place is spread into 1000000 different webs and cliques and friendships/groups.

but there's probably atleast 4-5 people here that want me banned 24/7
they dont know who they're fucking with

Normies are lower than horse shit

I know @startcel or @nihility or @Incellectual would "have my back" but there's probably atleast 4-5 people here that want me banned 24/7
who wants you banned?

This place is one of the last places that support freedom

Disagree tbh, I care about everyone here like they are my family.

Maybe it is cope though
Say fam, mind sparing me some money? You can use your credit card. We don't have to meet.

Say fam, mind sparing me some money? You can use your credit card. We don't have to meet.
I don't have a credit card, credit cards are basically just guaranteed debt for life

Don't vent to anyone but other incels. Normies at best will give you bluepilled advice or at worst want you dead and humiliate you.
There is no help, welcome to hell

Don't vent to anyone but other incels. Normies at best will give you bluepilled advice or at worst want you dead and humiliate you.
There is no help, welcome to hell

He is one warning away from perma ban. He promised us to be careful to not get banned yesterday....
He is at 90% and he is still making a different thread every 10 minutes, I won't feel sorry for him if he gets banned. He has already been warned tons of times. lmao

He is at 90% and he is still making a different thread every 10 minutes, I won't feel sorry for him if he gets banned. He has already been warned tons of times. lmao
He is one warning away from perma ban. He promised us to be careful to not get banned yesterday....
*CLANG*
That's not the sound of his thread dropping, it's the sound of his big balls of steel

We’re the only ones who truly understand you

yea we can only talk between ourselves the rest of the world is cucked tbh