Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the only place where I can fully express myself.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's scary when you think about it. This is the only place where I can really say what I think about life and voice my most inner thoughts. I can't do this in real life, and I can't do this on any other place on the internet. Jesus Christ, I have to larp as a leftist in real life! no imagines that I am a lolicon and a virgin. These are secrets that only people here know. Big thanks to @SergeantIncel and the other guys involved for making this happen.

Imagine if we didn't have this place, what would we do? oh well... thERe is always a solution :feelskek:

Same. No one want to have deep conversations. Totally disagree about your other statements tbh.

very true indeed, everywhere else is so fucking cucked, before i found this place the only way i could express myself was talking/ranting to myself in private, which i still do quite often :feelzez:

This place where I can say about desire to bang my cute 13 years old loli waifu ¦>

Same. I feel like Bateman tbqh.

Don't express yourself to much, or you'll have the mods up your ass.