Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the only place in the internet

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
in which we can say "nigger" in an out of context way and not get moralfagged for 80 minutes then get banned from every social media in existence

That says a lot

op is a nigger

Cope, reported for racism

See you in ban appeals, cracker

Ok, ok y'all r fags too

Fuk
Nigger

I see a nigger

I see a nigger
nah he is honorary negro
That nigger is a cracker tho
Cope u rabid crackernigger I'm no racist
Say sike rn BICH

In the context of the N-word, the power behind the word is reflective of more than just slave times ⁠— it carries a history of institutionalized, racial discrimination against Black people that has yet to be fully eliminated from society.

Basically, we’re not just upset about it being a mean word. The racial discrimination that the N-word reinforces is tangible and affects the mental and emotional well-being of Black people and their finances, too. Whether it is the use of subprime mortgages to deny or stiff-arm Black families into predatory housing situations, the persistent employment discrimination that we see in hiring practices or the fact that the median Black wealth will be $0 in 2053, it is clear that resources are being denied to Black communities. All you are being denied is the use of a word in rap songs.

When a population is denied ownership of tangible goods in society, the ownership of language can be a powerful and empowering thing. While many white folks have strong opinions on this matter, it’s really not their issue to weigh-in on. When one tries to police Black communities’ use of language, they are reasserting their implicit moral authority as a non-Black American.

So while you may not be personally responsible for racial inequity in America, and you may not be able to personally make reparations, the least you can do is refrain from actively robbing Black people of their ownership of the N-word.

So, can you use the N-word if you’re not Black? No. Just, no.

In the context of the N-word, the power behind the word is reflective of more than just slave times ⁠— it carries a history of institutionalized, racial discrimination against Black people that has yet to be fully eliminated from society.

Basically, we’re not just upset about it being a mean word. The racial discrimination that the N-word reinforces is tangible and affects the mental and emotional well-being of Black people and their finances, too. Whether it is the use of subprime mortgages to deny or stiff-arm Black families into predatory housing situations, the persistent employment discrimination that we see in hiring practices or the fact that the median Black wealth will be $0 in 2053, it is clear that resources are being denied to Black communities. All you are being denied is the use of a word in rap songs.

When a population is denied ownership of tangible goods in society, the ownership of language can be a powerful and empowering thing. While many white folks have strong opinions on this matter, it’s really not their issue to weigh-in on. When one tries to police Black communities’ use of language, they are reasserting their implicit moral authority as a non-Black American.

So while you may not be personally responsible for racial inequity in America, and you may not be able to personally make reparations, the least you can do is refrain from actively robbing Black people of their ownership of the N-word.

nigger

Ok naw cry

I just realised I can post in the same thread twice for the sake of postmaxxing even though I have nothing left to say

I just realised I can post in the same thread twice for the sake of postmaxxing even though I have nothing left to say
You can always get racist doe

It took you that long to realize. You must be joking.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KYS
DUDE WTF YOU MADE SOMEONE KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THAT CRAP GTFO AND HAVE MORE CONSCIENCE IT'S FUCKIN 2020 AND EVERYONE IS BLACK AT THIS POINT

DUDE WTF YOU MADE SOMEONE KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THAT CRAP GTFO AND HAVE MORE CONSCIENCE IT'S FUCKIN 2020 AND EVERYONE IS BLACK AT THIS POINT
WHITE POWER

YALL NIGGERS NEED TO GTFO

Niggers will be niggers

Didnt ask nigger