Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the most suifuel tweet I have ever seen. ovER FOR shortcels

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Screenshot 20240611 024041

Just be confident as a 5'3" male bro! Also explore being gay teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:

The gaslighting makes me unreasonably angry. In all honesty, I wouldn't be angry if she said "yeah I think short guys are disgusting and me and most woman would never want to date one". But the fact she's trying to gaslight him into thinking he's the problem, giving him the slight hope that maybe he can ascend if he changes, making him think that he's a bad person for thinking the way he does, is just way worse.

Last edited:
The gaslighting makes me unreasonable angry. In all honesty, I wouldn't be angry if she said "yeah I think short guys are disgusting and me and most woman would never want to date one". But the fact she's trying to gaslight him into thinking he's the problem, giving him the slight hope that maybe he can ascend if he changes, making him think that he's a bad person for thinking the way he does, is just way worse.
also she suggests just be gay too
What a whore

Being told to just be gay by progressives will never not be funny:feelsjuice:
Also short women often have the highest height requirements:feelsclown:

explore being gay? WHY DO FOIDS ALWAYS SUGGEST FAGGOTRY AS THE SOLUTION FOR LONELY MEN? I'd rather ER

they want make all short men into gay I see it all time

its fucking crazy

Disgusting faggot brainwashing :feelspuke:

It's not funny and never was
I mean in the sense that these harlots would tell you that being gay is not a choice and will straight up and tell a truecel "Have you tried being gay?"

Anything is possible! Don't ever get up! Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!