Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the most schizo declassified document that I've ever read.

What’s it about?

Holy fuck, this is crazier than I thought. Either the Russians trolled the fuck outta the Americans in the Cold War or this shit is really real. Or maybe it's next level, super high IQ disinformation.

iu

What’s it about?
Up to this point our discussion of the Gateway process has been relatively simple and easy to follow. Now the fun begins. Gateway involves more than just perception of those aspects of the universal hologram which can be accessed in the dimension of time-space as we know it. To explain how and why human consciousness can be brought to transcend the limitations of time-space is the next task which must be addressed. To do this we must first appreciate what time and space are in order to understand how the dimension that they constitute can be transcended.

The army officer who wrote this report definitely enjoyed how crazy this all sounds. :lul:

just spin a bunch of natural science principles with religion and some other bs then turn it into a coherent sounding official document theory

some people can be trained to remember their REM state dreams through intense conditioning in the waking state but even that may be more a function of establishing pathways in the right hemisphere which the left hemisphere can access following reentry into the wakeful state than it is an indication of any specific left hemisphere conscious involvement in the process during REM sleep.
This part is most relevant to my interests. I've always suspected that there must be a way to train your brain to remember your dreams more accurately.

33. Information Collection Potential. The information acquisition potential associated with the out-of-body state seems to attract the most attention from the standpoint of developing practical applications for the Gateway technique. Unfortunately, although the out-of-body state can apparently be achieved by many people without excessive expenditure of time or effort, the purposes to which it can be put are currently limited by the fact that although individuals in that state may travel anywhere on an instantaneous basis in either the terrestrial or in other spheres, information distortion in the former context remains a major concern. To date, according to one of the trainers at Monroe Institute, numerous experiments have been conducted involving persons moving from one coast to the other in the out-of-body state to read a series of ten computer generated numbers in a university laboratory. Although most have aquired enough of the digits to make clear that their consciousness was present none have ever succeeded in getting all ten correct.
OMFG, if true.

Super interesting read, so far seems extremely interesting, will read the whole thing:

Consequently, induction of the suggestion that the left leg is numb, if it reaches the right hemisphere unchallenged and is referred to the appropriate area of the sensory cortex, will result in an electrical reaction being generated that will induce the feeling of numbness. Similarly, the suggestion that the person is experiencing a general feeling of happiness and well being would be referred to the appropriate pleasure centers located in the lower cerebral portion or in the cortex of the right hemisphere, thereby inducing the suggested feeling of euphoria.

@Copexodius Maximus The tl;dr is that US army intelligence investigated meditative techniques (called Gateway) to try and train people to reach higher levels consciousness in order to access, retrieve, and trasmit information through out-of-body experiences (yes, really). They had limited success. They essentially wanted to do what ancient Buddhist and Hindu mystics did in order to achieve seemingly-divine wisdom through a lifetime of meditation, but condensed in an accelerated training program for state purposes.

We currently don't know if they succeeded in creating such a program. I suspect that they didn't.

Last edited:
Super interesting read, so far seems extremely interesting, will read the whole thing:
It's crazier than some conspiracy theories out there, tbhngl. :lul:

@Copexodius Maximus The tl;dr is that US army intelligence investigated meditative techniques (called Gateway) to try and train people to reach higher levels consciousness in order to access, retrieve, and trasmit information through out-of-body experiences (yes, really). They had limited success. They essentially wanted to do what ancient Buddhist and Hindu mystics did in order to achieve seemingly-divine wisdom through a lifetime of meditation, but condensed in an accelerated training program for state purposes.

We currently don't know if they succeeded in creating such a program. I suspect that they didn't.
I hope they didn’t. That’s such a barbaric use of these ancient practices.

I opened a gate. I shouldn't have done that.

Jesus christ, this feels like I'm reading an SCP article but I'm actually reading a real life CIA document :dafuckfeels:
That moment when you realize SCPs are real. Said differently, real life has its own SCPs. :dafuckfeels:

I need to give this a read: I personally believe that this year will see many changes which the Elites/ZOG want, and will be making some threads about this soon. Perhaps this will provide some good insight.

Also, I believe they confirmed that astral projection & the astral plane exist. I need to read that also.