Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the most GENOCIDEFUELLING video I've seen in recent times. Leaders have declared war with less rage than this video induces.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

He wasn't good enough for her.

Almost FRIENDZONED by a TREACHER COLLINS woman.

"JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS, BRO".

She was also talking to other guys.

It's LAUGHABLE at this point. You can't even explain to women how unbalanced the sexual market is because evidence like this, as well as statistics just go over their heads, like explaining physics to a rottweiler.

"Women can be incel too. Love is hard to find for everyone".

At this point, there is nothing that you can do. You kinda just have to accept you were born the wrong gender. Being Chad is the only way to live well as a man. I guess, you need to focus on moneymaxxing, fill your life with hobbies, try to look good (e.g. gymcel, surgerymaxx) just in case, but, the likelihood is that no woman has to stoop low enough to consider you for dating. You have to live out the rest of your life forgetting about heterosexuality/romance/dating. It's just not gonna happen.

:lul::lul: What is this I am shaking right now. :lul::lul:

p-hm-14.jpg

I bet her dance card was full too.

Rage inducing. In her mind she's better looking than him.

Homo sapiens is a fucking meme.

And the guy has the classic cuck face

You can tell she has zero respect for him. Zero. Let alone romantic feelings or “being in love/infatuated” with him.

You can tell she has zero respect for him. Zero. Let alone romantic feelings or “being in love/infatuated” with him.

I know that "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" is a meme but I really don't.

In her eyes, he's lucky.

Looking forward to their offspring

woah this is too much for me.

I used to love blackpills but I think I need an internet break tbh

aq25b39ioqqz.jpg

Daily reminder that no matter how deformed and ugly a woman is, her SMV still is higher than the SMV of this whole forum combined

"It takes a time for a girl to be happy and to be single"

Holy fuck she managed to hitch a ride in the Chad cock carousel as a fucking aberration. Meanwhile I did like 700 cold approaches and fucking NOTHING. And I was like 4.5/10 at the time, back when I had some hair left. I also tried Tinder and warm approach, nothing fucking worked.

"Women can be incel too bro" :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Life a goddamm fucking scam for us men

I know that "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" is a meme but I really don't.
Convert to Islam, Face. It's the only hope at this point. Since you're black you'll get lots of tolerance points.

The way female SMV is inflating, if she waited a few more years she could've hooked up with Chad.

he almost got friendzoned by that thing

Last edited:
this is infuriating. it legit makes me sick, I can't look at her face without feeling discomfort and she thinks she deserves better than an average man. doesn't this bitch have eyes? how could you even think you can find love with a face like that? if I looked like that I'd kill myself but in thte tutorial island that lands you beta providers easily.

Convert to Islam, Face. It's the only hope at this point. Since you're black you'll get lots of tolerance points.

Praying 5 times a day, going to mosque, fasting... so I can HOPEFULLY betabux some muslim woman?

Also, my friend who killed himself because of the blackpill (Arab-Incel), he said that the first blackpilling he got was when he was pining for an Arab roastie who he thought was a pure virgin. And it turns out she was. And it would be proven on her wedding night with her future husband.

ArabIncel had a chad friend who showed him a video of him fucking the Arab roastie anally. Yep, she was saving her vaginal virginity for her wedding night.

This broke Arab-Incel, and since then he met upon more and more blackpills (he got rejected by a dear ugly black muslim, he drugged one girl to fuck him, etc) until he took Fenatyl or whatever and killed himself.

LMAO

I like how when she's asked if it were love at first sight she has to look over to the guy to get another look, where you can clearly see the repulsion on her face before she gives her answer.

LMAO

I like how when she's asked if it were love at first sight she has to look over to the guy to get another look, where you can clearly see the repulsion on her face before she gives her answer.

I seriously think I may have been better off as a bluepiller.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's not a meme, it's the truth. This is so fucked up.

god fucking damn this is brutal.

She gets to spread her genes and have children, and I don't. Can't even find a girl to adopt with.

LMAO

I will take your word for it, I can't make anything out with her broken face. It's sheer nightmare fuel, in more ways than one.

LMAO

Praying 5 times a day, going to mosque, fasting... so I can HOPEFULLY betabux some muslim woman?

Also, my friend who killed himself because of the blackpill (Arab-Incel), he said that the first blackpilling he got was when he was pining for an Arab roastie who he thought was a pure virgin. And it turns out she was. And it would be proven on her wedding night with her future husband.

ArabIncel had a chad friend who showed him a video of him fucking the Arab roastie anally. Yep, she was saving her vaginal virginity for her wedding night.

This broke Arab-Incel, and since then he met upon more and more blackpills (he got rejected by a dear ugly black muslim, he drugged one girl to fuck him, etc) until he took Fenatyl or whatever and killed himself.

I have heard too many stories like this too. I spent years trying to get a girl who eventually told me she was a virgin. I found out later she is a filthy whore who has no qualms about stripping completely nude on the first date and taking it up the ass or in the mouth (for the right man of course) but still claims virginity based on a technicality. Her husband is sure to be a lucky man!!!!!

When did virgin become almost synonymous with slut?

Last edited:
Face has a special way of making me feel suicidal. Thanks Face :)

I saw that page and didn't even think that image was real. Lmao. Just the way she looks made me feel better about myself. Holy fucking shit.

HOLY... FUCKING... SHIT

I'm saving this link for the next million cunts that call ugly males 'entitled'.

This is absolutely sickening.

Holy fuck :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Did she get some sort of punishment at least?

If even Islam is cucked, then we have no hope at all.

juggernaut law is unlimited

it's an absolute, a constant

it's a law of reality

Holy fuck :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Did she get some sort of punishment at least?

If even Islam is cucked, then we have no hope at all.

No idea. She lives in the USA so probably not. Her future cucksband will never know.

No idea. She lives in the USA so probably not. Her future cucksband will never know.
Islam is too small in the US and US police state is too strong. In Europe they have way more leeway, and in the actual muslim world even more.

Just be a Woman LAW

Meanwhile her looksmatch is hanging from a ceiling fan. :feelsrope: