Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the most famous actor and male model from India

dominic

dominic

Officer
Hrithik Roshan

The most famous model/actor from India is literally just a guy who looks white lmfao. He legit doesn't look Indian at all :feelshaha::feelshaha:
And there are still delusional people even here on this forum that deny JBW

Foids don't even consider him attractive
Brutally over

He is my uncle from dad's side

fucking brutal,imagine they have a veddoid model

I noticed that most bollywood actors don't look very Indian.
It is like In Turkey, they choose only white looking actors while in reality most Turks look half mongol half sandnigger

He would have trouble getting laid in my country :lul:

I noticed that most bollywood actors don't look very Indian.
It is like In Turkey, they choose only white looking actors while in reality most Turks look half mongol half sandnigger
This phenomenon exists in literally every single ethnic country in the world (besides maybe Africa). From Latin America to Turkey to the Middle East to India to East Asia, it's literally just the whitest fucking people that end up as models/actors and the most famous.

I mean, it's clearly just because white people are way more beautiful and look better, people cope with "muh eurocentric beauty standards dude!" :feelshaha:

Like I just don't understand how people deny JBW

This phenomenon exists in literally every single ethnic country in the world (besides maybe Africa). From Latin America to Turkey to the Middle East to India to East Asia, it's literally just the whitest fucking people that end up as models/actors and the most famous.

I mean, it's clearly just because white people are way more beautiful and look better, people cope with "muh eurocentric beauty standards dude!" :feelshaha:

Like I just don't understand how people deny JBW
Yes. It is for publicity to make their movies and series watched by the world since everyone is obsessed with white. You see many ethnics watch Indian and Turkish series and translate them to many languages for a reason just because the actors are white and attractive.

He would be on this forum if he was in my country...:feelsrope:

He's way past his prime now. And dont even look that good. He's almost 50 year old now. In his prime he was good-looking but I've always felt like he is somewhat overrated and most people here find him attractive because of his white passing pheno. Which looks exotic on a curry. That's it. He doesn't have good bones imo, he has good harmonious face. In Europe he'd be High Tier Normie even in prime and dark skinned Sendhil Ramamurthy would outslay him(both in their primes)

I've noticed that Harmony and pheno is more important in Asia. In Europe it's mostly about Bones and masculinity. Hence why you see nignogs and other dark skin ethnicities doing well there because of their robust masculine face and size.

Hrithik Roshan
View attachment 455599

The most famous model/actor from India is literally just a guy who looks white lmfao. He legit doesn't look Indian at all :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well..... It's call Indian and Aryan mix blood which creates a very attractive Chad:feelsokman:

don't post my picture

“ethnics” with colored eyes aren’t ethnic

He is actually Indo-Aryan. Look at his childhood pictures, his Indian features are clearly visible.

Brutally Mogged
:feelsjuice:

Hrithik Roshan
View attachment 455599

Most famous actor is actually shah rukh khan

I look more Indian than him and I’m not even Indian LOL

Not surprised