Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is the most cucked thing i have ever read

lowz1r

lowz1r

KHHDV survivor
★★★★★

Showing Appreciation for Women​

Asking the bros

I hope this isn't considered off-topic, I genuinely just want to ask my fellow bros about how we can show more appreciation for / towards women. Both specific women in our lives and women in general. I don't want to make assumptions, but I think a lot of guys struggle with showing appreciation or gratitude -- both to other guys and to women.
In my own life, I'd like to be more appreciative to my mom, who has done so much for me, and to my female friends. My supervisors at my jobs and my therapist are also all women and people have done a lot for me. But for some reason I have a hard time expressing how grateful I am for them. I'm worried there's a part of me that takes all that they do for granted or even feels entitled. I'm not 100% sure.
And just women in general . . . deserve a ton more appreciation. I'm not trying to virtue signal or whatever. Sometimes, as I posted in a weekly vibes check post on this sub, I get really overwhelmed by noticing all that women go through. So maybe it just helps to alleviate some of that overwhelm by focusing on appreciation and doing different as men instead of dwelling so much on the negative.

i can't read that it's so fucking cringe

Whosoever wrote that, shouldn't be considered a man anymore

Broditchshit

He should be kicked in the balls for posting this shit. Fucking sissy faggot.

Appreciation for what?

What is it that foids do that I should be grateful for?

I can’t think of a damn thing.

Reddit not even once