Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the modarn woman, a perpetual 20-year-old chasing Chad

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She is 40! And she still wants to settle down and have kids in the future. She hasn't before, because she is too picky. She wants the tall, handsome and wealthy Chad. She still thinks she can have all that she wants. Because of some celebrity did it at a certain age. Or some episode of "sex and the city" proved it.

And oh, she would reject an Incel in a heartbeat!

xUKoXri.jpg

why are short guys always picked on. height is second to looks, if you arent 5'11 or some shit then women wont even give you the time of day they look down on you like a cuck. this foid is a fucking bitch

Another delusional expired cumdump. There seems to be a lot of them lately.

EURGHHHHH that's actually disguisting, call me volcel cause i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Looks like my aunt, she'll find her cuck and still sleep behind men's backs

Mah girl Lucinda still got it. :heart:

EURGHHHHH that's actually disguisting, call me volcel cause i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

No. A VolCel would have an option to begin with. If you can't fuck her, you can't fuck her, end of story. Doesn't matter if you want to or not.

No. A VolCel would have an option to begin with. If you can't fuck her, you can't fuck her, end of story. Doesn't matter if you want to or not.
i meet the height requirement so i may have a chance