Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is the minimum looks requirement to get laid in China

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

just travel to China risking your organs being stolen by the government br0

just travel to China risking your organs being stolen by the government br0
Really? That sucks, I'll stick to SEasia then.

Really? That sucks, I'll stick to SEasia then.

dudes come up with all sorts of excuses not to leave their basement tbh lol. China is pretty safe if you follow the rules

dudes come up with all sorts of excuses not to leave their basement tbh lol. China is pretty safe if you follow the rules
I don't live in basement, just JFL
yeah, you first go and try, then tell us if you being successful.

China is pretty safe if you follow the rules
Yikes, what rules are incels most likely to break?
I will take being an incel over working all the time and not being able to play vidya and enjoy weebshit without getting my life ruined by social credit system (it takes more points the more games you buy).
Just buy games online theory.

I don't live in basement, just JFL
yeah, you first go and try, then tell us if you being successful.

dude, I'm not criticizing you. It's just a joke.. chill out

Just buy games online theory.
Your online activity is monitored, so if you buy a game online or spend an entire afternoon playing games you are fucked.

Yikes, what rules are incels most likely to break?

Just don't post on incels.co while you are there. Apparently, they monitor everything you say online

dude, I'm not criticizing you. It's just a joke.. chill out
and yeah, i was memeing too. china is safe in general because people fear of government

That is some massive cope right there buddy.

Just don't post on incels.co while you are there. Apparently, they monitor everything you say online
Your online activity is monitored, so if you buy a game online or spend an entire afternoon playing games you are fucked.
Fuck that shit, I'm going to use vpns and accounts not tied to me if I go there. I don't care if vpns are illegal there, they can't prove I'm using them without decrypting the password to my laptop, which will be very costly for them to try and prove something stupid and get me in a little trouble.