Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the level of education that people in anglo countries get. JFL

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I guess the west won't be known as the first world for much longer.

Captura de Tela 3428

WTF. It has been proven that the quality of a woman's eggs drops with age. This is common knowledge. But on their subreddit, it's misogyny if you speak the truth. They call reality " fake science". How can this individual call himself a biologist? what kind of education do those people get in American community colleges? this shit is unreal.

Once again, cucktears . I'll provide you with the truth. Read the fucking article. Seriously, it only takes one second of googling to get the information. You don't even have to go through a textbook. https://extendfertility.com/your-fertility/egg-quality

No inkel a 40 yr old woman is just as fertile as a 20 yr old one. You're a sexist if you believe otherwise.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE... :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: BUT ONLY WHEN IT RESPECTS WAHMEN AND MUH LEFTIST RELIGIOUS BELIEFS :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

everything an incel says is wrong no matter what

These people are unreal

gender studies is only real science, other is just pseudosciences of white cis male

“As a biologist”

Definitely not a biologist.

Remember, if something runs counter to feminism, it must be wrong.

my freind mother had second child when older and and that child is retarded literally brain damage shits on floor

Stupid FREAK ! Icenls arent rational peolpe, just look at this 'blackpill' thing. Full of lies and deceit and hate speech and overall toxicity.

Reality & truth take a backseat to feelings & social ideologies in this age.
These people are unreal
Have to start referring to these fucks as "reality deniers", bloody lunatics.

View attachment 138095

WTF. It has been proven that the quality of a woman's eggs drops with age. This is common knowledge. But on their subreddit, it's misogyny if you speak the truth. They call reality " fake science". How can this individual call himself a biologist? what kind of education do those people get in American community colleges? this shit is unreal.

Once again, cucktears . I'll provide you with the truth. Read the fucking article. Seriously, it only takes one second of googling to get the information. You don't even have to go through a textbook. https://extendfertility.com/your-fertility/egg-quality

Im 99% certain that this moron isn't a biologist

JFL at thinking anyone with a legitimate education would be roaming at cucktears.

Electricity is invisible so it's not real, I don't believe in gravity so it doesn't exist. Females can be incel too.

Im 99% certain that this moron isn't a biologist

JFL at thinking anyone with a legitimate education would be roaming at cucktears.
Probably in first year of university and virtue signalling on le reddit to get girls whilst Chad ploughs his way through his entire course

Have to start referring to these fucks as "reality deniers", bloody lunatics.
Seriously, though, when the ruling class pushes weird anti-scientific dogma like this or conspiracy theories they need to be called out and mocked just like anyone else.

Normies from anglo countries tend to be dumb as hell. They're the most servile to this system as well.

"ethics" will infect every field of science

every public forum will have a "fact check" sidebar telling you to not to believe your lying eyes

Probably in first year of university and virtue signalling on le reddit to get girls whilst Chad ploughs his way through his entire course
Lmao at thinking cucktears bait even makes it that far.

They're worth less compared to the illegals who pick up all the dirty jobs that gives us the infrastructures we have.

You see this cucktears?? Have fun adding fries to my order you stupid numale faggots.

That's racist!

I never took biology and even I know that eggs degrade with age.

Welcome to LARPit

Reddit is full of pseudo intellectuals

Always labeling incel=pedo. Those old roasties are afraid of getting preganant and conceive and down syndrome baby. Maybe is correct to blame the male sperma in that case but not the female eggs. Asteroid when?

That's what they do best. Rewriting everything.

Science got cucked. Teachers are not allowed to speak the truth anymore.

Femoids know this and that's why they all share the same chads and tyrones for sex and breeding when they are young and try to get a normie to betabux cuck when they are used up...

Mother of God, westerns has really low standards of education. I bet it is some king of so called western studies.

Ok since he claim he is a biologist why don’t he try to convince the entire scientific community that they are all misogynistic and entitled?

Maybe he will be the next Nobel prize considering the society we live in.

They don’t believe in science or religion or even ideology, just the fanatical worship of the WOMAN. On a side note, friendly reminder that the prefix wo is wo-man is short for worse. Women are worse men, simple as.

View attachment 138095

View attachment 138095

>as a biologist
found the reason she was a dumbfuck.
only trust male doctors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back