Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is the last stop

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
and now I have reached the point of no return a place where the freaks and abandoned call home a place where gods die and the flowers of evil bloomand a place that I will reside in until no longer human

Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread FOIDS BROWSING THIS SITE

and now I have reached the point of no return a place where the freaks and abandoned call home a place where gods die and the flowers of evil bloomand a place that I will reside in until no longer human
Beautifully written, I feel ive reached the end too, I dont really care much about anything other than my brocels, Im starting to stop caring how i look too because no matter what i do, People always find me ugly,Today 2 women crossed the road when they saw me and one waited behind the corner till i passed, Really fucked up my self confidence more, Just stood there staring weirdly at me with her dog frozen, I looked at her like wtf and then moved on, She had the liberal phenotype tho but still would 100%, Anyway idk what the fuck is wrong with people today.
Its not unusual for people to do this, One time a woman and her child crossed the road and stood in pure horror looking at me angrily while i stop and check my phone, I didnt notice them before my corner of the eye and they were like 10 meter from me, I was bluepilled and 16 or so and didnt really understand it, I was just going to the store to get a monster.
its like me just being outside bothers people, Mom be like, You need to go more outside, Me outside people hiding from me or making weird faces or try to trick me, I really dont wanna live like this, I just want understanding and for people to accept me as i am, Its too much to ask for because i was burn ugly.

All i needed was groceries from the store, Nothing more.

Last edited: