Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the halal food in NYC

absolutely haram

Businesses being shady? what a surprise.
I'm going to convert to Islam and start a halal food truck.
@Algeriancel @RREEEEEEEEE @tehgymcel420

Halal tacos? :soy:
05E63D0B 4A9E 4696 93A2 E287BFD1D768

Of course people who treat animals like products don't respect them or anyone else.

Holy fuck lmao. Using their bare hands

I was walking once by myself (as usual) in NYC and I saw someone puking after eating from a halal food truck. But they also appeared to be a bit drunk or homeless. Or maybe that's how new Yorkers look
Many of these immigrants who work at butcher shops still follow the ways of their homeland. This often leads to this egregious technique of transporting meat. In curryland, when I was there, I saw many of these street vendors using very very unhygienic equipment and methods to cook their food.

i don't get it :fuk:

what's unique about black bags?
Not proper food transportation procedute
procedure*, normal good butchers use heavy plastic ice box thing

Another good reason not to eat meat is because you don't know how it was handled on its way to the store, or what the animals were fed or medicated with when they were alive. It's no wonder heavy meat eaters of low quality meats have tons of worms and other parasites infesting them.

Another good reason not to eat meat is because you don't know how it was handled on its way to the store, or what the animals were fed or medicated with when they were alive. It's no wonder heavy meat eaters of low quality meats have tons of worms and other parasites infesting them.
Seems lab grown meat will become the standard within 20-30 years thankfully.

This is dog food for the liberal rapefugee supporters.

Hopefully, then it can be guaranteed clean unmedicated meat.
Yeah and more ethical too, better for the environment probably too. Eventually size of farms can be reduced to accommodate more space for wild life.
This is dog food for the liberal rapefugee supporters.
USA has far far less RapeFugees than Europe due to better vetting of their immigrants.

Yeah and more ethical too, better for the environment probably too. Eventually size of farms can be reduced to accommodate more space for wild life.
Also when you eat it you won't be eating sadness and trauma from living beings, so there will be no bad karma attached to it.

Also when you eat it you won't be eating sadness and trauma from living beings, so there will be no bad karma attached to it.
Are you a vegetarian?

I can legit hear that GIF image and it's making me go crazy the more I look at it and hear the phantom noise in my head.

Also she has an earring on when she CRAZY

I can legit hear that GIF image and it's making me go crazy the more I look at it and hear the phantom noise in my head.

Also she has an earring on when she CRAZY
She turns into a ghetto rostie when she's crazy. What's the phantom noise?

Like a static noise that switches off and on over and over again
High iq, I haven't thought of that. If my gif made a sound that would probably be it.