Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is the Gayborhood

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
A man just coping in peace. This toilet tells him that he has no right to be there, and starts screeching while he is trying to talk with her.

The consequences of letting women vote.

wow. they are oblivious to the hypocrisy of their lives.

This is why Men should carry Ear Defenders at all times. I don't need to hear the West collapsing in real time to know it is collapsing.. just the visual clues are enough.

I give her reason...

A man just coping in peace. This toilet tells him that he has no right to be there, and starts screeching while he is trying to talk with her.

Do you know what city this was filmed in?

Should of punched the dike in the throat.

What is wrong with white people

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fair play to the preacher dude for remaining calm throughout that rage-inducing screeching, I'm sure many others wouldn't have showed anywhere near the same composure.

That's what she sounds like

This is what happens when you were raised under glass bell and told you are special for existing.

SJW lunatics and a Christ cuck fear pimp all arguing with eachother in the middle of the Jew’s Clown World dystopia?

Somebody hand me a huge sack of buttered and salted popcorn already and a large and refreshing ice cold Coca Cola in a cup with a straw so I can fully enjoy myself watching the scum of the earth tear eachother apart due to all of them being brainwashed with different but still highly similar variants of Jew Bolshevism.

Found the IT user.

What is wrong with white people
NGL whites are gullible fucking idiots when it comes to other people just ganging up on them.

Imagine you have two soccer teams. The team in the white jerseys has a lot of decent players, their passing, dribbling, and shooting is pretty high in isolated tests. The team in the brown jerseys are really bad at passing, dribbling and shooting. Question: which team is the "superior team"? Well, one might say the white team is, but now imagine that the white team are all convinced by Schlomo Goldstein, the manager of the brown team, and who the white team thinks is their greatest ally and teammate, that the objective of a soccer game is to hold hands and sing kumbaya. Meanwhile, the brown team knows that the objective of the game is to fucking score goals. Which team is "superior" now? Well, the brown jersey team is going to light up the dumbass white jersey team because they're gullible idiots even though they have better fundamental skills when practiced in isolation.

We should all go there and preach to piss those whiny fags off. Jfl at that cuck who rushed to the rescue after he heard the toilet dyke screaming. He should've been calling the cops on that crazy cunt not the calm preacher. The preacher is smart for having a camera, because those sacks of trash probably would lie and say he tried to rape the ugly bulldyke.

I hate the woman but i also hate the christ cuck

Accents and license plates indicate Canada. Probably Toronto, if I'm not mistaken.
tbh I thought it was NYC or Philadelphia at first. The area reminded me of Tribeca for some reason.

Imagine you have two soccer teams. The team in the white jerseys has a lot of decent players, their passing, dribbling, and shooting is pretty high in isolated tests. The team in the brown jerseys are really bad at passing, dribbling and shooting. Question: which team is the "superior team"? Well, one might say the white team is, but now imagine that the white team are all convinced by Schlomo Goldstein, the manager of the brown team, and who the white team thinks is their greatest ally and teammate, that the objective of a soccer game is to hold hands and sing kumbaya. Meanwhile, the brown team knows that the objective of the game is to fucking score goals. Which team is "superior" now? Well, the brown jersey team is going to light up the dumbass white jersey team because they're gullible idiots even though they have better fundamental skills when practiced in isolation.
Who will win tomorrow, the red team from Bavaria or blue team from Paris?

This is what happens when you were raised under glass bell and told you are special for existing.
Exactly Bro.

View: https://youtu.be/wxcQI1Q6p3o

Well said Bro. Also I prefer this version from Incel Mentalcel Dan Cilley lol :feelskek:
"there is a stay-at-home order, go the fuck home"

says the woman standing in front of him outside, literally screeching as in Invasion of the body snatchers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

The gaytto
:feelskek: