Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the foidlet noodlewhore who said she only wants tall white Chads re: body positivity for men

Based Chads. They know that noodlefoid would still produce an incel son that would be posting here or roped, no matter how Chad her mate would be.

women want to get attention in every way possible. Instagram, twitter etc. is not enough for them they came to reddit, they will come here to get attention. they will be everywhere to get even a little attention. I cant believe how their lives depends on attention

women want to get attention in every way possible. Instagram, twitter etc. is not enough for them they came to reddit, they will come here to get attention. they will be everywhere to get even a little attention. I cant believe how their lives depends on attention
ikr its so fucking tiring

She needs ---- (4 letter word).

i dont get how men can simp for women tbh they are so obnoxious and loud.

I've seen thousands of WMAF over the years. I only remember three times where I saw a chad with a noodlewhore.

This endless craving for attention is the trait in foids that I hate the most.

Screenshot 20200625 110551 Reddit

What a self hating chad only "femcel" noodlewhore. Asian femcels are so superficial that they can't hide theyre chad only. White and black femcels put on a better facade.

Last edited: