Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the fate of orbiter cucks

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

as i've said many times before, nothing i hate more than orbiter cucks

read the comments, tons of blackpill content

she mad cuz her ugly male friends are trying to fuck, she would feel liberated and free if her male friends were goodlooking chads

she mad cuz her ugly male friends are trying to fuck, she would feel liberated and free if her male friends were goodlooking chads

I love how foids actually think we view them as anything but a sexual object, even the cucks view them as that

The drive to reproduce is a strong one. In reality, males don't want to have some deep friendship with a hole. They want to fuck it to have offspring. We can only have deep friendly relationships with males.

"devalued"?!? like wtf! I'd be so damn happy if I had lots of orbiter females wanting to have sex with me! :reeeeee:

"devalued"?!? like wtf! I'd be so damn happy if I had lots of orbiter females wanting to have sex with me! :reeeeee:
If her beta orbiter friends were chads she'd feel very valued.

I love how foids actually think we view them as anything but a sexual object, even the cucks view them as that

Even cucks who post under those threads just want her wett cunt. :lul:

The drive to reproduce is a strong one. In reality, males don't want to have some deep friendship with a hole. They want to fuck it to have offspring. We can only have deep friendly relationships with males.
To be honest I'd have been ok with a friendship too most of the time, but then they decide they have to treat you like crap or tell you about how evil Chad is for pumping and dumping them and where have all the good men gone anyway.

Even cucks who post under those threads just want her wett cunt. :lul:
Exactly, at the end of the day no one wants to actually be friends with foids, they are just walking holes

Exactly, at the end of the day no one wants to actually be friends with foids, they are just walking holes

Thats the reason why most females hate each other because they see them as what they are boring disgusting subhumans with no morals or ideas.

All that karma...

As if a man could ever be "friends" with a foid. Seriously foids need to fucking get over themselves, they are not interesting or funny, they are just a hole.

as i've said many times before, nothing i hate more than orbiter cucks

read the comments, tons of blackpill content

Yeah. This is why men can't ever be friends with women. Unless you're chad whose friends with benefits or fuck buddies.

Bullseye. Beats me to it.

Don't foids have any self awareness? I bet she's fucked 30 guys when she was still single.

jfl at anyone who thinks guys and girls can be friends for long... alcohol is the catalyst to change that formula

how the fuck do women ignore the fact that men can't be their "friends"? of course he wants to fuck you. dumbo even does ted talks? wtf

She just needs to find a Chad to help her find herself from this traumatic experience

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.

This.

So she was ok when they were orbiting and doing her favors,but now that they want to get something back(the only favor a foid can provide),she is mad.They should become blackpilled and gangbang her.