Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This IS the end

C

Cutecel2001

Banned
-
On the dark stage of life, my parents decided to bring me into the world, unaware that my existence would be painted with the colors of suffering. I am the canvas of discrimination, marked by the subtle racism that follows me like an invisible shadow.

I thank my mother for coloring me brown, for being a victim of cruel glances and unjust judgments. To my father, thank you for giving me the ugliest face nature could create, a face that seems a constant reminder of my lack of belonging in this world.

At 22, I walk to the university with restrained tears, an emotional burden that seems to weigh more than my own existence. In a dead-end alley, I face the cruelty of loneliness, surrounded by others' laughter echoing like a piercing echo in my consciousness.

My days are a directionless routine, a choreography of pain in which I move like an actor on a desolate stage. The light seems distant, out of reach, as I pray for a glimmer of hope to illuminate my dark reality.

I don't deserve to be the son burdened by misunderstood overprotection and deficient education. I don't deserve the humiliation in school or the lack of friendships. My voice trembles when I speak, a reflection of a personality broken by solitude.

The clock ticks relentlessly, but my life seems frozen in a loop of despair. Without love, without direction, without a guiding beacon, I confront the abyss of existence. I lack the stature that protects or the appearance that enchants; instead, I have a body marked by the invisible scars of disdain.

This monologue is my silent scream, a prayer lost in the echo of loneliness. My story is etched into the vastness of the web, a testimony of the struggle of a wounded soul in search of redemption.

"Cutecel"

Beautifully written and well articulated. This right hERe, pERfectly encapsulates the reality of existing as a truecel.

It’s so relatable. As a truecel, you see normies surrounded by friends. You see men who r above-avERage (in looks and/or money), surrounded by women.

Meanwhile, you are on the journey of life all alone. You walk a lonely road, a path uninhabited by any living being othER than your own consciousness.

Your only companions, r your shadow and the echoes of your silent screams.

You live more in your mind, than in physical reality. Because you can create your own fantasy world in your mind whERe you can have all of your hearts’ desire, an illusion which comforts you by giving you a temporary escape from the cold, harsh reality.

You don’t want to live anymore, but you also don’t want to die. You r simply TRAPPED, with no way out

Anyone who reads this and DOESN’T feel sorry for OP, has NO heart or feelings

Last edited: