Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the end of my journey. I'm ending it, once and for all. Bye, fucking cruel existence.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
And all my hatred goes to America and its allies. YOU, HAVE, DESTROYED, THE, GLOBAL, ECONOMY!

NO JOBS IN EUROPE. NOTHING. NO FOOD BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!

Fuck this crap.

NOW, I CAN'T AFFORD FOOD! ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

mista please dont go you have not paid your fine yet mista please pay your service fee of 5,000 rupees please proof to my by sharing your screen of your bank account mista please follow my orders and type in your bank information

mista please dont go you have not paid your fine yet mista please pay your service fee of 5,000 rupees please proof to my by sharing your screen of your bank account mista please follow my orders and type in your bank information
I want my life to improve (economic wise, first of all).

And all my hatred goes to America and its allies. YOU, HAVE, DESTROYED, THE, GLOBAL, ECONOMY!

NO JOBS IN EUROPE. NOTHING. NO FOOD BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!

Fuck this crap.
See you tomorrow