Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the easiest time In history for women

Runt171

Runt171

Captain
★★★★★
I know this is enough water to drown in

but I felt like making a post anyway

I saw this video earlier

I know this is nothing new or surprising but im genuinely sick of this fucking clown world

All she has to do to make enough money to live from is post a video of her fucking her fiance who is probably a htn-chad and thats it
No real effort on her part at all
This would be a normal part of her life anyway but now all she needs to do is record it and she gets money from it because of the down bad simps created from the growing inceldom in the world

This is the first comment I saw on this post
194D8FCB 70A9 47BC 9BE4 5CF1E6776C12

This guy has to work a genuinely hard job but this cunt literally lies on her back and gets pounded by chad for a living
I dont even blame him for wanting to rope tbh

In the replies he is blamed for complaining and sarcasticly told he should start his own of(which obviously wouldnt make any money if he did)
Some people were telling him to man up and sell drugs to make more money

In life women are always born with an innate privilege

Men have to struggle in everything
Ive noticed that women always seem to get by easily in most things whilst men have to genuinely suffer to get by
if they even can at all

But we are still told that we have privilege when it’s obviously not true
Everything is always on the side of women
If a woman says something she will be believed
If she says a man raped her then he must have done it and He will be imprisoned for no reason

The only men with real privilege are the top percent

Men are always expected to suffer and work hard for everything And if we complain we are mocked but women are allowed to complain even when they are in easier situations

How can Anyone say men have privilege when you look at something like the war in ukraine

Any healthy man was forced to fight and if he tried to escape the country he would be forced back to fight

If you don't want to fight you will be beaten and mocked
And where are the women??
In safe countries partying and fucking chad while the men of their home country fight to take back the ruins and remains of their shithole country

The ukraine war is so brutal to me because this is the first time In history that men can see what Is really going on

They can see the blackpill now with the internet

In ww2 the men were motivated to fight to save their countries because they thought if they survived they would come home and settle down in their country with a wife and kids as a hero

But because of modern technology these men can now see what the women they are fighting for are doing

They know there is no point to the fight
Their home has been destroyed and their women are gone but they have to fight anyway

I just imagine a Ukrainian soldier surviving the war and coming back to the ruins of his town
All of his friends have been killed but he somehow survived

Everyday now will be a fight to try and adjust back to normal life after the horrors hes seen
He has no gf or wife to comfort him or help him adjust because they are all fucking chad in foreign countries

Every night he trys to sleep he sees the faces of his dead friends and their final moments haunt him every time he shuts his eyes

He goes on his phone to try and distract himself and then he sees the Ukrainian women whoring around and partying

He realises that everything he did and his friends deaths were all for nothing
While fighting he norwooded his looks have completely rotted away from the stress and conditions of the war He has nothing left now
His life is completely over
A77637B7 DBA7 45DE 8906 D73941F109D0

While the women never had to suffer through anything like this and weren’t expected to in the first place just because of the cunt between their legs

Men are just expected to be willing to throw their lives away for people who dont care about them and a country that doesnt Value their life as anything more then a pawn to be used

Last edited:
Thank you @Runt171 , posts like this remind me that I owe nothing to this society or my scumfucks parents. I was struggling with guilt of being a failure and not providing much value for society, my parents and not being able to attract a foid, for years, but seeing how men are actually treated really liberates me from this guilt. It's soul healing in a way.
None of this is our fault, we're simply hated for being born a "wrong" gender and then gaslighted if we dare to complain.

It's because we allow free flow of wealth and then people spend it on sex in retarded ways like watching women get fked and pay them thousands of dollars.

What can you do this is freedom after all.

Thank you @Runt171 , posts like this remind me that I owe nothing to this society or my scumfucks parents. I was struggling with guilt of being a failure and not providing much value for society, my parents and not being able to attract a foid, for years, but seeing how men are actually treated really liberates me from this guilt. It's soul healing in a way.
None of this is our fault, we're simply hated for being born a "wrong" gender and then gaslighted if we dare to complain.
:feelsYall:

It's because we allow free flow of wealth and then people spend it on sex in retarded ways like watching women get fked and pay them thousands of dollars.

What can you do this is freedom after all.

The only reason men are spending money on this shit is because they are incels

If society wasnt as fucked and there wasn't as many incels this wouldnt even be a problem to begin with

its our fucking fault, all you mfs are paying for them

Yes. But foids have always been privileged and treated like goddesses, even in the most patriarchal societies.

Send women to die on the front, it's the fairest thing

Send women to die on the front, it's the fairest thing
They would just suck and fuck the enemy soldiers. There's a reason women were never allowed to be soldiers for most of history.

I know this is enough water to drown in

View attachment 1196738
but I felt like making a post anyway

I saw this video earlier

View attachment 1196740
I know this is nothing new or surprising but im genuinely sick of this fucking clown world

All she has to do to make enough money to live from is post a video of her fucking her fiance who is probably a htn-chad and thats it
No real effort on her part at all
This would be a normal part of her life anyway but now all she needs to do is record it and she gets money from it because of the down bad simps created from the growing inceldom in the world

This is the first comment I saw on this post
View attachment 1196745
This guy has to work a genuinely hard job but this cunt literally lies on her back and gets pounded by chad for a living
I dont even blame him for wanting to rope tbh

In the replies he is blamed for complaining and sarcasticly told he should start his own of(which obviously wouldnt make any money if he did)
Some people were telling him to man up and sell drugs to make more money

In life women are always born with an innate privilege

Men have to struggle in everything
Ive noticed that women always seem to get by easily in most things whilst men have to genuinely suffer to get by
if they even can at all

But we are still told that we have privilege when it’s obviously not true
Everything is always on the side of women
If a woman says something she will be believed
If she says a man raped her then he must have done it and He will be imprisoned for no reason

The only men with real privilege are the top percent

Men are always expected to suffer and work hard for everything And if we complain we are mocked but women are allowed to complain even when they are in easier situations

How can Anyone say men have privilege when you look at something like the war in ukraine

Any healthy man was forced to fight and if he tried to escape the country he would be forced back to fight

If you don't want to fight you will be beaten and mocked
And where are the women??
In safe countries partying and fucking chad while the men of their home country fight to take back the ruins and remains of their shithole country

The ukraine war is so brutal to me because this is the first time In history that men can see what Is really going on

They can see the blackpill now with the internet

In ww2 the men were motivated to fight to save their countries because they thought if they survived they would come home and settle down in their country with a wife and kids as a hero

But because of modern technology these men can now see what the women they are fighting for are doing

They know there is no point to the fight
Their home has been destroyed and their women are gone but they have to fight anyway

I just imagine a Ukrainian soldier surviving the war and coming back to the ruins of his town
All of his friends have been killed but he somehow survived

Everyday now will be a fight to try and adjust back to normal life after the horrors hes seen
He has no gf or wife to comfort him or help him adjust because they are all fucking chad in foreign countries

Every night he trys to sleep he sees the faces of his dead friends and their final moments haunt him every time he shuts his eyes

He goes on his phone to try and distract himself and then he sees the Ukrainian women whoring around and partying

He realises that everything he did and his friends deaths were all for nothing
While fighting he norwooded his looks have completely rotted away from the stress and conditions of the war He has nothing left now
His life is completely over
View attachment 1196766

While the women never had to suffer through anything like this and weren’t expected to in the first place just because of the cunt between their legs

Men are just expected to be willing to throw their lives away for people who dont care about them and a country that doesnt Value their life as anything more then a pawn to be used
This is suicidefuel.

this is why foids uniroincally need their rights taken away.

really good post. might be "water" but as i say everyone needs to drink water every once in a while to stay hydrated. we need to be reminded about why we have hatred for foids and why things are the way they are. shit like this is why.

really good post. might be "water" but as i say everyone needs to drink water every once in a while to stay hydrated. we need to be reminded about why we have hatred for foids and why things are the way they are. shit like this is why.
I appreciate it
Thats what I was thinking while making the post

Just seeing that first video annoyed me enough to make a post out of it
She was so fucking smug about her situation

Brutal world we live in, at least before when men struggled there was at least some sort of incentive. Now we work hard just for our looksmatches to get fucked by chad and for us to consoom mindless entertainment and goyslop.

Brutal world we live in, at least before when men struggled there was at least some sort of incentive. Now we work hard just for our looksmatches to get fucked by chad and for us to consoom mindless entertainment and goyslop.
Fuck this world
We probably live in one of the worst time periods in history to be a male

Atleast this is the best time to live as an incel though
we have the most entertainment there has ever been (shame half of it is filled with jewish bullshit though) and we can neetmax (if you are lucky)
Maybe even android gfs in the future(we will probably have to wait another 20 years)

If you were an incel in the past it would have been even more brutal
You just miss out on life and then have absolutely nothing

I doubt many people on this site are the type to pay for OF

Its mostly bluepilled subhumans doing it.
are you retarded, you don't think that the mfs who get no hoes are paying to see that kind of shit?