Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starterpacks/comments/nyb3ph/how_to_make_your_girlfriend_happy_starter_pack/

This is the most chad perspective sort of thing ever written. It's like Chad thinks of women as pets. He can pull off this basic laundry list and objectively be alright. Maintaining a relationship for Chads and chadlites is as easy as keeping a dog alive. Meanwhile normal or below average men have to bully incels, second guess themselves every second of their life, see $400/hr therapists, become millionaire entrepreneurs, and just be a constant source of creative novelty just so their foid wont be angry at them.

THERE IS ONLY 1 STEP, FUNDAMENTALLY, ASSHOLES:

BE CHAD

Also, I could imagine that a person with redpilled beliefs very well could have written this, but if they had any signs of this in their reddit history the downvoting would be epic.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starterpacks/comments/nyb3ph/how_to_make_your_girlfriend_happy_starter_pack/

This is the most chad perspective sort of thing ever written. It's like Chad thinks of women as pets. He can pull off this basic laundry list and objectively be alright. Maintaining a relationship for Chads and chadlites is as easy as keeping a dog alive. Meanwhile normal or below average men have to bully incels, become millionaire entrepreneurs, and just be a constant source of creative novelty just so their foid wont be angry at them.

And in return get basic conversation and hope they don’t cheat

And in return get basic conversation and hope they don’t cheat
very often women can be happy, show all the signs of happiness, and still cheat, because they get caught up in the moment (basking in great genetics)

Avg normies thinks itd work for them just because it works for chad

can't do the last one because I have pencil

can't do the last one because I have pencil
the last one is brutal, because FDS confirms it. It's the most important thing. A woman can only feel a REAL orgasm thru a huge cock. Anything less is cope for them.

Break your neck to make her happy, Live to serve her. While she is getting gangbanged in every hole by an assholes.

Notice how all men in these pics are good-looking.

Notice how all men in these pics are good-looking.
it seems like all the pics have no IR too, except maybe the last one, because everyone knows no chink is packin a cervix buster

true, women aren't pets they're property.

just learn PUA bro you have no excuse not to do this

Too much effort

no reply pill

This is the most chad perspective sort of thing ever written. It's like Chad thinks of women as pets. He can pull off this basic laundry list and objectively be alright. Maintaining a relationship for Chads and chadlites is as easy as keeping a dog alive. Meanwhile normal or below average men have to bully incels, second guess themselves every second of their life, see $400/hr therapists, become millionaire entrepreneurs, and just be a constant source of creative novelty just so their foid wont be angry at them.

THERE IS ONLY 1 STEP, FUNDAMENTALLY, ASSHOLES:

BE CHAD

Also, I could imagine that a person with redpilled beliefs very well could have written this, but if they had any signs of this in their reddit history the downvoting would be epic.

Typical reddit humblebrag. The person that posted this is essentially saying that they have a girlfriend and know how to keep her pleased but the people viewing the meme probably don't.

Meh feelings, dissipate as time goes by anyway.

Nowadays if u want quick cheap good sex without much headache.

Prostitutes.