Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the blackpill

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
>be breivik
>have the highest spree killing of any mass shooter to date
>kill feminists
>kill soyboys
>call yourself a neo nazi
>always name the jew and liberal faggotry
>support an ethnostate
>gets thrown in "jail"
>looks like a 5 star hotel resort
>will be free in 2 years from now
>77 people killed
>no amount due
>Live comfy neet life supported by the tax dollars of the very country that "punished" you
Why does he get this while Minassian rots in jail? Simple, Anders Breivik has good eye area, good jawline and a big skull. JFL at this clown world.

Attachments

• Breivik_1954358c.jpg
    Breivik_1954358c.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 67
what the fuck is wrong with Norway?
Imagine just fucking imagine a world where one guy gets a jail sentence for trying to hold a girls hand but another guy who has killed 77 people and is openly a neo nazi gets off in 2 years. All. Because. Of. His. Bones.

Blackpills me

Meeks 2.0
Mods pin this pls

minassians face was actually decent

The black pill is the ultimate truth

"Sweety it's delusion time", IT

this is too brutal

I want to read this before the asteroid impacts us in two months so i could laugh in my last moments. Please asteroid, do your thing, and land close where i live so i would go as quickly as possible...

Brevic was a jew loving piece of shit!

"Religion of peace." My ass!

His book was nice though...
:feelsXmas:

Just be Chad freemason theory.
I want to read this before the asteroid impacts us in two months so i could laugh in my last moments. Please asteroid, do your thing, and land close where i live so i would go as quickly as possible...
Ride the wave babeh.

>be breivik
>have the highest spree killing of any mass shooter to date
>kill feminists
>kill soyboys
>call yourself a neo nazi
>always name the jew and liberal faggotry
>support an ethnostate
>gets thrown in "jail"
>looks like a 5 star hotel resort
>77 people killed
>no amount due
>Live comfy neet life supported by the tax dollars of the very country that "punished" you
Why does he get this while Minassian rots in jail? Simple, Anders Breivik has good eye area, good jawline and a big skull. JFL at this clown world.
He’s not going to be free in two year’s time, even though he got the maximum sentence under Norwegian law, they can prolong his sentence indefinitely if he is still considered to be a threat to society, which he is.

He’s not going to be free in two year’s time, even though he got the maximum sentence under Norwegian law, they can prolong his sentence indefinitely if he is still considered to be a threat to society, which he is.
Oh no, whatever will chad do as norcucks pay for his comfy neetpad. It must be real tough to live life in tutorial mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back