Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the best time to live as a male

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
... if ur chad or rich!

Being rich is cope.

Agent_Coper said:
Being rich is cope.

Not at all, it's the best thing in the world. I wish I were one of those 1% and use a private helicopter as frequently as plebs use a car. Pussy can just be purchased anyway.

If you are anything other than a Chad, then it's the worst time to live as a male though...

Being rich is more than about attracting Stacy. Pussy can be bought to some degree (especially 25-35 ones).
You'll never get Chads validation but that is partly offset by boarding airplanes "to the left", living in lush pads and not to worry about any bills etc.

Thanks for the false hope.  :heh:

Sparky said:
For Chad yes but for the rich I’d argue that they’d be better off if they were born earlier as status had a much greater role in determining ones SMV

Being rich today is better than 70-2000+ years ago for the simple reason that you have all this cool high tech stuff you can buy.

You can be anywhere in the world and do anything you want.