Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the best incel forum right now sadly.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of r/braincels when this site was down yesterday. Holy shit what a disgraceful subreddit. We do have some blackpillers on there, but there are way too many normie trash and women there that never get banned unlike on r/incels where they got banned quick. There's also a woman moderator. jfl. Yeah never posting there again. Glad this site's back. Though this is the best incel forum right now, and it is unfortunate because we have too much Lookism faggots on here, which is what I loathe so much. I hate them so much. I hate the fakecels on here too and the "mentalcels" on here, but we have to take this until a new incel forum emerges.

I wish these fucking rules would change. They need to ban fakecels, "mentalcels", and "blackpilled normies" (what the fuck?) If they can do this, this forum will survive. If not it's going to head into Lookism territory, which I'm already seeing. Stupid young faggot kids don't know shit about being a legitimate incel. Boo fucking hoo that you couldn't get sex at 17. Fuck off. You're not a real incel until you're a 21 year old loser and above.

You're right, no more fucking fakecels and normies.

I almost died without this site yesterday, browsing braincels was a fucking joke.
Agreed blackpilled normie is the most dumbest thing about this site, how do they even relate to inceldom at all. "Youngcels" are also plaguing this site.

Fucking everyone here is a mentalcel dude, stop trying to shit on people like me.

The only rules should be no normies/females, or fakecels who brag.

Instead of whining for mommy and daddy to moderate your forum, express ideas you believe in and argue with those you don't.

you complain about posters not being hardcore enough, but you cry like a faggot when you see things you dont like.

Instead of whining for mommy and daddy to moderate your forum, express ideas you believe in and argue with those you don't.

you complain about posters not being hardcore enough, but you cry like a faggot when you see things you dont like.
One of the homos I called out in the OP. No wonder you're so angry. Fuck off back to Lookism, FAGGOT.

All homos must go.

Boo fucking hoo that you couldn't get sex at 17. Fuck off. You're not a real incel until you're a 21 year old loser and above.

agreed with almost all your post OP except of this.

in today's society, if you haven't started slayin' at maximum 16 - you're already an incel.

Teen love&sex> everything

Fucking everyone here is a mentalcel dude, stop trying to shit on people like me.

No shit a lot of people have mental issues, however what you're not undestanding FAKECEL "Mentalcel" is that those who call themselves a "mentalcel" are saying their looks aren't the problem, but their mental problems are, which is a bunch of fucking garbage. You cannot be a "cel" if it's not due to your looks. End of story.

There are people here who are ugly and have mental problems, but guess what they're called? INCEL. Because in truth their looks are holding them back and that is what will always hold people back. People develop mental issues because they're rejected from society and women from their LOOKS, and that is where it starts. I can guarantee you that there is no one on this forum who is an actual autistic individual. Why? Because people who have autism wouldn't fucking browse a forum like this. It's just a meme.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing, right?
Typical. Another Lookism trash user exposed on here. The ones who get angry at this thread reveal themselves to be part of the problem of this forum. OUT.

Mentalcels are cancer they should be dead

We need a truecel forum like wizardchan.

Typical. Another Lookism trash user exposed on here. The ones who get angry at this thread reveal themselves to be part of the problem of this forum. OUT.
yeah, nothing.

yeah, nothing.
Don't worry us truecels will have our day with you worthless cancerous faggots who pollute this board with your filthy presence and irrelevant issues.

Lookism has a trash community but alot of their theories are good. Helps you pinpoint exactly what makes you subhuman/incel

You cannot be a "cel" if it's not due to your looks. End of story.

huge cope

if you're above average looking but not chad level you will never get laid unless you approach a girl, and even then your autism and complete lack of experience will ruin it, but you're still not at a truecel level of ugly.

autism, social anxiety, high inhibition, acting nice, being timid, being passive, all of these things are complete death sentences, unless you're so good looking that your looks bypass everything.

Last edited:
Yup I went there yesterday, that place was literal shit. There was a post about ugly curry getting rekt by femoids, which was like atomic blackpill 2.0. Everyone was requesting it to be stickied, but mods refuse to do it. I don't know why mods there are very sensitive about curry bashing, strange.

agreed with almost all your post OP except of this.

in today's society, if you haven't started slayin' at maximum 16 - you're already an incel.

Teen love&sex> everything
That was one of the few things the OP DID get right

youngcels GTFO faggots

In the west:

Looks > Status (being NT counts here) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Money

You are incel if you lack the first two. Money aint a big deal anymore in the west for relationships and sex.

I almost died without this site yesterday, browsing braincels was a fucking joke.
Agreed blackpilled normie is the most dumbest thing about this site, how do they even relate to inceldom at all. "Youngcels" are also plaguing this site.
Ibwas just watching anime and went to the discord server

That was one of the few things the OP DID get right

youngcels GTFO faggots

I'm 28.

I do recognize the need for a forum for oldcels. that's why I support the existence of Wizchan.

but I still remember myself 10-12 years ago and it still was hard to be incel.

so there should be both forum for oldcels and youngcels.

in today's degenerate west, inceldom can actually start as early as 14

No shit a lot of people have mental issues, however what you're not undestanding FAKECEL "Mentalcel" is that those who call themselves a "mentalcel" are saying their looks aren't the problem, but their mental problems are, which is a bunch of fucking garbage. You cannot be a "cel" if it's not due to your looks. End of story.

There are people here who are ugly and have mental problems, but guess what they're called? INCEL. Because in truth their looks are holding them back and that is what will always hold people back. People develop mental issues because they're rejected from society and women from their LOOKS, and that is where it starts. I can guarantee you that there is no one on this forum who is an actual autistic individual. Why? Because people who have autism wouldn't fucking browse a forum like this. It's just a meme.
Disagree. Whether you are incel or not depends on how fixable your issues holding you back with women are. A subhuman who can ascend with a simple chin implant is less incel than an true autist

Yup I went there yesterday, that place was literal shit. There was a post about ugly curry getting rekt by femoids, which was like atomic blackpill 2.0. Everyone was requesting it to be stickied, but mods refuse to do it. I don't know why mods there are very sensitive about curry bashing, strange.

The head mod is kinda cucked in his behavior. Very friendly with the females there.

if you're above average looking but not chad level you will never get laid unless you approach a girl, and even then your autism and complete lack of experience will ruin it, but you're still not at a truecel level of ugly.

autism, social anxiety, high inhibition, acting nice, being timid, being passive, all of these things are complete death sentences, unless you're so good looking that your looks bypass everything.

T H I S

H

I

S

Disagree. Whether you are incel or not depends on how fixable your issues holding you back with women are. A subhuman who can ascend with a simple chin implant is less incel than an true autist

only highinhibcels like us understand

huge cope

if you're above average looking but not chad level you will never get laid unless you approach a girl, and even then your autism and complete lack of experience will ruin it, but you're still not at a truecel level of ugly. looks aren't fucking everything, that's such a low iq thing to believe.

if looks were everything we'd have gone extinct a long time ago because quite frankly most people are ugly-average looking.

A 9/10 autist chad can get laid. Has been proved numerous times. Go to the post below, femoids are blatantly admitting anything below 8/10 is ugly, because they can get 8+/10 very easily through tinder now a days. They also mentioned "the bar is very high now". Those golden days of "cold approach" are over long time ago, anything below 8 is invisible.

Everyone has a group they dislike and want out. I personally dislike moralcels, whether it's normie morals or religious morals.

Too many fakecels on here.

Tired of the faggoty Chad worshipping and lookism threads.

A 9/10 autist chad can get laid. Has been proved numerous times. Go to the post below, femoids are blatantly admitting anything below 8/10 is ugly, because they can get 8+/10 very easily through tinder now a days. They also mentioned "the bar is very high now". Those golden days of "cold approach" are over long time ago, anything below 8 is invisible.

those screenshots were complete suifuel. jesus fucking christ.

these were painful

lol I saw you. That sub is garbage