Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the average inceltears guy

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★

Look how bitter and angry he is. I can guarantee you he gets no action even from his 2/10 wife.Hes so bitter about his situation he resorts to harassing incels online in hopes of not being associated with them when deep down he knows he is an incel but hes in denial.

It blows my mind that guys that look like this talk about women and why youre not getting laid
I am in disbelief how is this not a troll??

Just look how his wife looks at him,shes not attracted to him at all and she knows what hes saying is bs

*was

Last edited:
Leafy has turned into a based god

the average IT fag probably dosent have a wife lol, they just cope with the bluepill and think they interact with foids online.

the average IT fag probably dosent have a wife lol, they just cope with the bluepill and think they interact with foids online.
even if they have a wife u can guarantee they aren’t having sex often

1018316866.jpg

Or they are 600 pounds feminists with pink hair, 300 pounds trannys with gender dysmorphia or soyboy betabuck that live in a sexless marriage because their wife get fucked by tyron.

How wife is better looking than any foid I could ever even imagine getting TBH

Yes, that's how the average IT member looks like. There is a picture going around about a Reddit meeting. Literally all people in that meeting look like that.

Yea his wife really does seem genuinely grossed out by him tbh

If he wasn't jewish it would be over for him unless he seamaxxed

The Revenge of the Chinlet, the Simpletric Boogaloo

Before saying anything, first I need to know how many boyfriends his wife has. Clearly looks like they are in those poly relationship.

I used to watch that braindead soy jew tbh

He's a fucking rich jew, what else would you expect from him. The funny thing is, he talks shit about people's appearance while being a fat slob himself.