Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is statusmaxxing

captainkale

captainkale

Greycel
Adam Duritz dated Emmy Rossum for a year or so.

Just countingcrowsmaxx bro.

JFL

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 118
Funny how some grown up foids look so innocent.

96D47A59 4A61 47D5 B36C 05E2C8092B82

Just imagine your life if she were devoted to you. It's painful to think.

God I unironically wish she was my gf.

Don't know who any of the these people are.

Funny how some grown up foids look so innocent.

View attachment 365120

just like serial killers. they're degeneracy is hidden under a facade of perceptive innocence, women are well aware of their degenerate actions yet continue to indulge in them for pleasure and the sense of validation they gain from doing it. Exactly why they feel so powerful virtue signaling and controlling inferior men, it is a way for them to project their fake innocence to reaffirm it.

I hate that fake innocent look some women put up. It's bullshit most of the time.
just like serial killers. they're degeneracy is hidden under a facade of perceptive innocence, women are well aware of their degenerate actions yet continue to indulge in them for pleasure and the sense of validation they gain from doing it. Exactly why they feel so powerful virtue signaling and controlling inferior men, it is a way for them to project their fake innocence to reaffirm it.

It's kind of scary tbh

Just imagine your life if she were devoted to you. It's painful to think.
:feelsrope:

Though tbh it's too much, it's already too painful to think of even my looksmatch devoted to me :feelsrope:

She looks like a doll tbh