Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is sooo suifuel to watch! This is what society has devolved into! FUARRKKK!!!

All foids deserve to be beat

stupid halfwit

- This is who shames you for being an Incel.

TLC and everyone on it should be burned alive.

- This is who shames you for being an Incel.
Like I say, it's always the ones who are nearcel, normie, or in denial who are our biggest enemies, bullies, etc.

Chad & Stacy don't do this, because they're out living their lives, same with HTNs & HTBs or the "popular kid" clique types

i would go er (in mc) if this happened to me

Like I say, it's always the ones who are nearcel, normie, or in denial who are our biggest enemies, bullies, etc.

Chad & Stacy don't do this, because they're out living their lives, same with HTNs & HTBs or the "popular kid" clique types
They hate us since they are us. They are going though the five stages of grief.

They hate us since they are us. They are going though the five stages of grief.
Yup, it's all projection

Chad or some HTN wouldn't care, and if they are aware of us either will give "just x bro" advice since that stuff is mere reinforcement to their already successful lives, or would maybe laugh about it all & move on, not hyper-fixate on us & scrutinize us like these people.

Chad or some HTN wouldn't care, and if they are aware of us either will give "just x bro" advice since that stuff is mere reinforcement to their already successful lives, or would maybe laugh about it all & move on, not hyper-fixate on us & scrutinize us like these people.
:bigbrain:

They hate us since they are us.
Exactly! They are us which is why they are provoked by what we say quite strongly, but at the same time, they can't concede and accept what we say no matter how truthful and accurate it is because acknowledging our reality would mean immediate ostracization and bullying from women, simps, and normies which they would not be able to psychologically withstand unlike us because of their weak conformist feminine mind so they fight against us ardently while remaining preoccupied with us.