Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is some prime coping

If chad went 30 days on nofap and MGTOW he would kill himself. MGTOW doesn’t exist, it’s men sent their own way MSTOW

Minimum required face in 2024

lmao this nigga deluded...only foids can "escape" hookup culture by not choosing to participate in it. And even then they will get offered simps by the dozen.

Men can only rot and die if they aren't chad or rich

No fap isn’t a cope

No fap isn’t a cope
Yes it is grAY. It's one of the biggest copes ever. WoMEn WiLl fiNalLY LiKe mE iF I aVoid jAcKing oFF tiLL mY BaLLs aRe abOUt tO ExPlodE is how nofap copers think.

If chad went 30 days on nofap and MGTOW he would kill himself. MGTOW doesn’t exist, it’s men sent their own way MSTOW
Damn right. You never see Chad going MGTOW, do you? Chad would rope if he lived our lives for a week.

Yes it is grAY. It's one of the biggest copes ever. WoMEn WiLl fiNalLY LiKe mE iF I aVoid jAcKing oFF tiLL mY BaLLs aRe abOUt tO ExPlodE is how nofap copers think.

I
Damn right. You never see Chad going MGTOW, do you? Chad would rope if he lived our lives for a week.
i don’t nut till age 12 it’s mean I don’t jack off for 12 years and I don’t got any women so it’s bulshit

This. Once you've tried nofap for the 40th time you realize that it's the biggest cope ever.