Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is so real

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Meandtheboysmeme

It do be like that indeed:feelshaha:.

What boys? Where are my boys?

Yeah, lol. Lots of retards think our personalities on here are the same as irl. Most of us appear very normal irl

Yeah, lol. Lots of retards think our personalities on here are the same as irl. Most of us appear very normal irl
There was a guy on IT saying the reason girls don't like us is because when a girl wants to talk to us we start talking about why rape should be legal and how ER was a hero. Imagine being that out of touch.

There was a guy on IT saying the reason girls don't like us is because when a girl wants to talk to us we start talking about why rape should be legal and how ER was a hero. Imagine being that out of touch.
Yeah, it’s fucking retarded for sure. Only a true idiot would speak irl the way we do on here. I NEVER mention BP or anything related to inceldom irl

Some people actually believe we are the same on here as we are irl LOL
True. Wonder if those types are just projecting because they are like that, must be quite a sight to see redditors act the same way IRL as they do on their subreddits:feelskek::feelskek:.

True. Wonder if those types are just projecting because they are like that, must be quite a sight to see redditors act the same way IRL as they do on their subreddits:feelskek::feelskek:.
I can easily imagine those clowns saying stuff like this irl

Attachments

• RDT_20240628_014401641848707893528002.png
    RDT_20240628_014401641848707893528002.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Their thought process is so fucking ridiculous It aint even funny anymore, just plain pitful.

Their thought process is so fucking ridiculous It aint even funny anymore, just plain pitful.
I know man. They act like we are cartoon villains who can't say anything except villainy talk. They are so out of touch it's ridiculous

Saint Elliot.

When i`m on .Is my mask slips

Is there a photoshopped picture of Elliot in Joker makeup

@Stupid Clown can't relate