Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is so fucking spooky the way he moves around

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Did u eat already

One more time a video of that white faggot virtue signal? I hate that guy , I hope he have an accident and survives disfigured and then other white virtue signaler make a video with him.

One more time a video of that white faggot virtue signal? I hate that guy , I hope he have an accident and survives disfigured and then other white virtue signaler make a video with him.
he's a psychopath

More proof that face > everything else. He has no legs and he’s still has had dates.

Did u eat already

Yes, yesterday I didn't eat anything but today I bought a lot of food as soon as money came to the account. I was legit waiting outside shop ded srs trying to get the money out for 1 hour from bank machine.

Yes, yesterday I didn't eat anything but today I bought a lot of food as soon as money came to the account. I was legit waiting outside shop ded srs trying to get the money out for 1 hour from bank machine.
Thats good bro, ur last post made me really sad. You from poor Country?

Thats good bro, ur last post made me really sad. You from poor Country?

No but I dont make much money and have a lot of debt so they take my money before I can even use it :feelsrope:

No but I dont make much money and have a lot of debt so they take my money before I can even use it :feelsrope:
Damn im really sorry, if u want talk then text me whenever u want, im always open and willing to help as much as i can.

spiders me & mogs me

Like he survived a Mortal Kombat fatality.

He doesn't have a dick how does he piss?

Look at his wrist size and shoulders what a frame:feelsmega:

Mogs me at looking at walking like man