Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is sad

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★

From chad to being disabled
He’s actually touched that girls boob and she was fine with it

Not sad, before the injury he mogged all of us and had a better life than all of us.

Sad? I mean he made millions with boxing and has a wife and kids. Getting CTE is the risk of a pro boxer.

he'd spit on someone like you

Ok, so from I gather - he used to be a fighter, but a terrible accident left him paralyzed.

Wha happened to him?

Nevermind, I found out

Last edited:
If you get crippled or brain damage life is over. But with modern medicine they will keep you alive, like a koma patient with a feeding tube.

If you get crippled or brain damage life is over. But with modern medicine they will keep you alive, like a koma patient with a feeding tube.
I don't know why we defend life so much. There are situations such as cripping disability and inceldom where suicide should be legal and accepted.

We only live to produce for those on top. We are living machines for them.

Its over for diabledcels.
But tbh I dont feel sympathy for him.
He had a good chad life before that.
Smth we will never have.

That's sad yeah.

I always thought that boxing was... uncomfortably dangerous. I always found it difficult to watch even when I was a kid/teen, for that reason.

Your head really isn't designed to just take blow after blow like that over long periods of time >.<

Crazy that this condition takes years to actually show signs. Reminds me of COPD... how the organ sustains damage and then just slowly breaks down over time, in a kind of... downward spiral.

The body is pretty strong and can take a lot but I guess some things just push it right over the edge.

felt bad at first :fuk:
then saw the 2nd vid, dont care :dab:

he's more attractive than me, I can't empathize with him :feelsUgh:

Went from being a cocky boxer to being retarded lol

Just put the poor guy out of his misery