Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is real, memes write themselves

• Thread starter whatiamnotgoingtodo
  • Start date
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
Real

> u/Significant_Cupcake
:soy::soy::soy:

I've seen this already but it's still hilarious...
Fucking vasectomy and she still let someone knock her up :lul:
How stupid are these females man...

"If you don't trust me the marriage is over" = If you won't be a good little cuck I won't let you lick Tyrone's cum from my ass"

Notice how she got angry instead of feeling shame and asking for forgiveness. It’s never their fault, it’s always your fault. A woman can’t admit guilt for anything, I’ve never seen it ever.

If she says “Why don’t you trust me!” it ALWAYS means she’s cheating, I’ve seen hundreds of men getting cucked and it always follows the same script. Also JFL at the cuck leaving HIS house because SHE cheated. He’s going to get raped in the divorce.

This is a good comment by the way:

DARVO is how a narcissist acts when caught, all modern foids are narcissistic.

Last edited:
reddit… reddit never changes

*reads thread title*
"I bet this is about some Reddit cuck"
*Opens thread and it is about some Reddit cuck*

I love how the female tried to use her emotions as a defense. Looks like this cuck was smarter than the rest of them

vasectomy is for real og cucks

Lifefuel tbh, just further proof that real females are garbage and I'm not missing out on as much as I sometimes think that I am.

JFL at this human trash of a foid just reverses and attacks :feelsgah:

You got caught red handed, bitch! At least own up if you're going to be a whore, and a stupid one at that :feelsgah::panties:

JFL at this human trash of a foid just reverses and attacks :feelsgah:

You got caught red handed, bitch! At least own up if you're going to be a whore, and a stupid one at that :feelsgah::panties:

So do you still want to have relationship with females? Being incel is not that bad comparing of what married men going through.

Just lol she cheated and kicked him out the house

never laughed so much in my life :feelskek::lul:

jfl, he wrote a flowchart of the conversation? is he 14?
how the fuck did someone this pathetic get a wife in the first place?

also jfl for him leaving the house. death to betas.

34585CCF C4FE 4655 B1C0 32AAAF7C1E39

Fuck femoids. Stupid fucking whores never change. Adulterers deserve to be hanged and burned in public.

she immediately looked like she had been punched in the stomach. She was completely lost for words. I already knew at that point. I retained eye contact and repeated my question.
She just mouth breathed, looking at me horrified. Then she looked to the floor. Then she started weakly sobbing.
I thought if I let her cry it out a bit she might give me a real answer, but she just kept sobbing.
She abruptly shrieked "I'm crying because my fucking husband doesn't even trust me."
She yelled at me again. Repeatedly. "If you don't trust me, this marriage is hopeless." "Fuck you for not trusting me."
Instead, she gave me an ultimatum: I had to [1] apologize, [2] promise to never bring it up again, and [3] learn to trust her completely. Only then would she allow me back home. If I couldn't do all three of the above, she was done with me.
A 27-years-old adult woman btw.