Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is quite literally the only place in the world where I feel people genuinely care about me

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I tried to get help for years. Therapy and talking to people on Reddit and shit. But literally no one cares or even wants to fucking help. They all give the same “you aren’t entitled” bullsjit. Or “you need to put yourself out there”

Well guess what? I have put myself out there. For years and years. I’m about to graduate college at 25 and it will get significantly worse.

We are all one big family here :feelscomfy:

Nobody gives a single fuck about you here trust me

Nobody gives a single fuck about you here trust me
Not true brother. My dms are always open to any of you guys if you need someone to talk to.

Only incels can relate to and understand other incels. Of course, we are all unique, and your experiences are your own, but there are some similarities.

Normies may as well be aliens. They cannot and will not care about us. They hate us and, at best, see us as weird freaks.