Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is probably cope, but...

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
... the more blackpilled I get, the more I think getting a relationship would be a thoroughly unpleasant experience. In return for getting used as a walking ATM, emotional tampon, and scapegoat for pathetic problems, what do I get? A round of starfish sex once a month, if I'm lucky? And let's be honest: this would probably only happen after spending years orbiting dozens of foids while they all jump on Chad dick after Chad dick before one of them decides to settle down for a beta cuck. Ooh, one out of fifty washed-up slags chose to call you for a foodie call over a bunch of other cucks, what an achievement. How valuable as a man you are.

Again, I know this sounds like cope, and it probably is, but I also think we're more attracted to the women we invent in our minds than the ones that exist in the real world. Nothing makes me reconsider wanting a girlfriend more than going out into the world, or even on social media, and listening to these cunts talk.

I think going MSTOW just may be the logical conclusion of being blackpilled and knowing your place.

if you don't want to have kids, relationships are pointless

I’ve only met one foid my whole life that I genuinely liked but she was neurotic and probably just pretending to be anti-degenerate and based. I’m sure she’s ruining some normies life right now.

Every other foid I’ve been interested in was solely based off their looks. All foids are liberal, degenerate, shallow and narcissistic.

Last edited:
I want to fuck once and that’s it.

I’ll most likely die a virgin though.

Relationships are only worth it for mutual love and since it's impossible for a foid to feel any love toward a truecel, relationships are completely worthless to us.

Trust me, if any of us ever got with a girl, you'd want to commit suicide, because you know the moment she snaps she will cheat and everyone will blame you for not being a good boyfriend, even though it's not even been a month, and EVEN if it were the other way around, you would be lynched for cheating on such a "intelligent, powerful, independent, strong, beautiful, feministic woman" like fuck off will you, you stuck up cunt thinking your a fucking princess.

Fact is my friend, it just isn't possible in this generation, yes gaming, the internet and the birth of inceldom has happened ( has its positives ) we were not born in the best generation and it's painful, which is why I keep saying, we are the ones to change it for the future, not a fucking "movement" or some autistic female shit like that, im talking actual action.

1 way or another I will fuck a girl before I die, whether that be suicide or what, believe me.... I shouldn't need to explain options.

Not a cope at all tbh. Non Virgin Foids are relegated to their only other utility, being a hole for your dick.. there’s no way to win if you get in a relationship. You’re a cuck no matter what.

... the more blackpilled I get, the more I think getting a relationship would be a thoroughly unpleasant experience. In return for getting used as a walking ATM, emotional tampon, and scapegoat for pathetic problems, what do I get? A round of starfish sex once a month, if I'm lucky? And let's be honest: this would probably only happen after spending years orbiting dozens of foids while they all jump on Chad dick after Chad dick before one of them decides to settle down for a beta cuck. Ooh, one out of fifty washed-up slags chose to call you for a foodie call over a bunch of other cucks, what an achievement. How valuable as a man you are.

Again, I know this sounds like cope, and it probably is, but I also think we're more attracted to the women we invent in our minds than the ones that exist in the real world. Nothing makes me reconsider wanting a girlfriend more than going out into the world, or even on social media, and listening to these cunts talk.

I think going MSTOW just may be the logical conclusion of being blackpilled and knowing your place.
I'm almost 60, so hardly representative. I'm fine with being on my own. If a couple investments that are doing well continue to do so for the next 3 years, I'll retire with almost $1 million in liquid assets. I have some land, have some plans for it, and have the money to make them happen. It's pretty exciting, tbh, and the only females involved are my cats. They're against it. :cool:

The worst is getting stuck with a marriage. It's an investment just waiting to go wrong.