Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is Poland fate

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Sddefault

@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda.belgrade @KillNiggers @Friezacel @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @Rabbi Schneerson @BlackCel_from_ZA @lifefuel @Destroyed lonely @WorthlessSlavicShit

I hate multiculturalism, I fucking despise it

Brutal.
But that's an ugly old bitch.

already bad sight and wearing glasses at like 8 it never began. When your parents reproduce at 45 it's brutal.

View attachment 1277610
@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda.belgrade @KillNiggers @Friezacel @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @Rabbi Schneerson @BlackCel_from_ZA @lifefuel @Destroyed lonely @WorthlessSlavicShit
Its kinda typical tbh.

Wasn't there like a huge internet outrage type of event where Irish women complained immigrants came, married them, made a kid with them, left them only to get citizenship?

Lmao.

Can't be mad though, what works that works.

I hate multiculturalism, I fucking despise it
Based. I'm a shitskin born in the West; I love the WHITE culture so much here, that I myself do not want to 'fuck it up!':no:

Last edited:
"Bruh, trust me, shitskins are lynched all the time in based Poland:soy:, trust me bro, Roosh didn't pull any pussy there and was chased by a mob of based skinheads:soy:."
Slavic countries suck, there is the same Feminism and women are whores, but unlike the West they are poorer.

"Bruh, trust me, shitskins are lynched all the time in based Poland:soy:, trust me bro, Roosh didn't pull any pussy there and was chased by a mob of based skinheads:soy:."
A bunch of clowns still believe that (insert an Eastern European Slavic country) Poland/Russia are based and defenders of Orthodoxy/Catholicism and the white race.

I said stop tagging me in your retarded worthless spam threads you fucking troll bitch kys

Yup, future of Shitmerica also:

Image 2

Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 14732 PM

Wow one couple
Can say the same about shit you post also
KEK

tumblr_inline_pt97kpxA0L1wx0peb_1280.jpg

":soy:: Oh yeah bro! Wahmen can totally be based & far-right like we allegedly are bro!"

Also, turns out that whore is descended from a certain demographic:

DVtnO7dVoAAF1yt

As heavily implied here.

A bunch of clowns still believe that (insert an Eastern European Slavic country) Poland/Russia are based and defenders of Orthodoxy/Catholicism and the white race.
JFL at anyone who falls for that meme, only normie Right-Winger tradcucks believe it

I know guys who have been there or live there & they know how it is

JFL at anyone who falls for that meme, only normie Right-Winger tradcucks believe it

I know guys who have been there or live there & they know how it is

They should be culled from the white gene pool along with anti-whites as they're obviously retarded and useless except as menial laborers and cannon fodder for wars. Robotics can replace them.

Please let's make racemixing illegal.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@wereq approves this response
Poland was doomed the moment they gave themselves over to jewish neoliberal globalists of the West out of their bullshit fear of Soviet communism. Polish ethnonationalists are fighting back now, but its a bit late.

I posted 100’s couples
Because of the algorithm, you ingrate

If you watch something once, no matter how obscure it is, you will see tons of the same shit get recommended & then bam, it;'s the whole feed

Ur a mutt bro
I had no say in it. I hope my future children (if I manage to ascend which is unlikely) will look more and more monoracial over generations until they are "demuttified"

It's over for polishcels!

Their traitorous women would fuck ANYTHING BUT POLISH MEN :lasereyes:

disgusting race traitors