Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is not a crab bucket. If you are a fakecel, get out! If you a larper, get out! If you are a foid, get out!

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
For everyone who is not a trucel:

5abbc3eb42e1cc3a4e16d3f5

OUT!!!

i wish i was fakecel tbh

someone is going to do a thread :lul:

What is a crab bucket

We only want crabs in here!

But in reality many men won´t admit they are incels, because of virgin shaming.

What is a crab bucket

Crab mentality, also known as crabs in a bucket (also barrel, basket, or pot) mentality, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you".[1] The metaphor is derived from a pattern of behavior noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket. While any one crab could easily escape,[2] its efforts will be undermined by others, ensuring the group's collective demise.[3][4]

The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to reduce the self-confidence of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, resentment, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.[5][6][7][8]

Never saw anyone try to convince someone who wasn't really incel to stay here at any point, even the ones who claim to be incel are treated with suspicion unless they've been a member for a long while to establish enough credibility to be taken seriously.

But in reality many men won´t admit they are incels, because of virgin shaming.
the biggest irony is that so many virgin shamers are incels themselves who think they can fool others by putting distance between them and other incels

the biggest irony is that so many virgin shamers are incels themselves who think they can fool others by putting distance between them and other incels

savage & brutal

IT absolutely taken down

the worst of this is that they really think that they're going to raise their chance with women for doing this

savage & brutal

IT absolutely taken down

the worst of this is that they really think that they're going to raise their chance with women for doing this
I hope that one day they will be reasonable and join us

Never saw anyone try to convince someone who wasn't really incel to stay here at any point, even the ones who claim to be incel are treated with suspicion unless they've been a member for a long while to establish enough credibility to be taken seriously.
True. But we are glad to meet new bros... and miss missing bros.

I was just being silly i didn't make the op!
I hope that one day they will be reasonable and join us
Join our cozy bucket! Lol!!

That is one deadly crab

Crabmaxxing is a legit strategy to prevent others from ascending.

Crabs are fucking lit, fuck off intruders this is not dick heads.com.

I feel like that would eliminate 80% of the userbase. Sometimes I think it's absurdly high.

If you're not a Virgin, Blackpilled, 18+, Straight male and have never approached a women in your life than you shouldn't be here. I am all of those. If you are not atleast one of those (including approaching ) than you shouldn't even be here. Let us Virgins cope in peace.

Crab in a bucket mentality doesn't apply to us. I want y'all to escape/ascend/succeed.

That crab's gonna cut ya

Lobsters are better. Lobsters are hierarchies.