Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is my safe space. I am brutally bullied everywhere else, online and offline

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
In real life, I am bullied for my looks, height, autism, voice, and being a Christian (Catholic to be specific) Even when I barely interact with people, I am gossiped about, and spoken of, especially in College. I cannot go outside without intense paranoia that people are speaking about me. I use my favourite energy drink as a cope, but the energy drink heightens my paranoia. Things are getting way worse, but the thing is, I can't tell if I am developing genuine paranoid schizophrenia (my grandfather had it) or every time I go outside there really are people speaking of me. I constantly look behind me to check the person who walked past me isn't laughing at me, and sometimes it seems they are.

Online isn't much different. I've seen people make puns about being short once they find out I am 5'7, they say they are glad I am ugly so I don't reproduce, they insult me for being autistic and having a beta bitch voice.

I am drowning

I am Travis Bickle, except I can't drive, but besides that, I am so much like him that it makes me extremely depressed. Forsooth, I'm God's lonely man.

While of course there is the occasional moron here, they are nowhere near as bad as people who don't use this site or the IRL people I deal with.

every time I go outside there really are people speaking of me. I constantly look behind me to check the person who walked past me isn't laughing at me, and sometimes it seems they are.
Might be social anxiety because I had this when I had social anxiety too

Can you stop giving IT attention?

Most people are simple animals at the end of the day, if they think you are weak for whatever reason then they will bite you in some way. That's why I avoid people both irl and online too. This place is the only exception currently. Nuclear Holocaust can't come soon enough.

Most people are simple animals at the end of the day, if they think you are weak for whatever reason then they will bite you in some way. That's why I avoid people both irl and online too. This place is the only exception currently. Nuclear Holocaust can't come soon enough.
And because of no safespaces more ppl will crack and there will be more shootings

Last edited:
It's sickening how fakecels blend in here feigning misery while there are people like you

And because of no safespaces more ppl will crack and there will be more shootings
As long as they don't shoot at my house I will just sit back with popcorn and enjoy how the world goes up in flames.

As long as they don't shoot at my house I will just sit back with popcorn and enjoy how the world goes up in flames.
True, Enjoy mang

May Judas Thaddaeus pray for you tbh

How can a law abiding Christian bodybuilder like yourself be bullied bro

Say 50,000 hail Mary's and it's all good son