Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is my parents fault!

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Awhile back I just realized.... if my dad were in my life he could have taught me how to get girls but nope! He was a Chad who didnt give a fuck! If I could I would burn his ass alive at the stake! I hate him. But no he screwed a bunch of girls and left.

Anyways. my mom is also at fault, as well as my grandparents and so on. Okay so basically it goes like this. I see these super nerd guys get with hot girls. fat guys, socially anxious guys, etc etc. I started asking people how they met, they met either at school or church around here. .. I realized looking back. In high school. a lot of these kids who formed cliques and sat with each other at tables knew each other from outside of school. So when I came in there, I was a loner, an outcase trying to fit in.... good luck with that, because it didn't happen.

Anyways why? Well my family was jewish and raised me as such. but being a half jew, girls at the synagogue weren't super fond of me. If I was raised as a christian and went to one of the popular churches in town I would have been more accepted and had a greater amount of girls to talk to. There were only like 4 or 5 my age at the small synagogue I went to growing up.

Yeah maybe I'd still have social problems not having a dad but you know, I would have had greater chances because more women means more chances. If you go to a place where there are only at most 5 girls your age, and one rejects you, that spreads to the others and they also reject you as well. So now 5 out of 5 girls have rejected you. So in your mind all girls are like this 100% of them. If I went to the big mega church there would have been hundreds of girls. so even if 5 rejected me, there would still be 95 to go. Also, I probably at least would have had a group I found and fit in with. like the nerds and other social awkwards. Because by high school most of the guys in the church stopped going by their late teen years and there were more girls than guys. So when there is a shortage of guys, girls start to loosen their standards some. That's prob how those nerd/omega/social awkward/ugly guys got decent looking women is because they all grew up together. So the girls at least dont feel threatened by them... like me.... an outsider trying to approach them they get scared and creeped out. There is no way around that fact. It may have been different if they knew me since childhood and realized I wasn't a threat. Then maybe being tall would come to my advantage. Girls like tall guys no doubt about it but if they don't know you that tallness is turned against you because they see it as threatening. but if they knew you that all changes. My face is not pretty and I'm socially akward AF however... I may have still got lucky and not be an incel right now if my family didn't basically isolate me from society.

it's fucking child abuse!

I'm socially akward AF however... I may have still got lucky and not be an incel right now if my family didn't basically isolate me from society.

sums up my problems

even autistic chad has girls fawning over him.Not even going to bother to read your novel.

if my dad were in my life he could have taught me how to get girls
read the first line, already starting off weak.
nobody can teach you how to get foids. its just looks, either you have it or you dont, end of the story. stop coping

TLDR version parents should put kids in mega churches.

Wish my parents would’ve never gave birth to me

Awhile back I just realized.... if my dad were in my life he could have taught me how to get girls but nope! He was a Chad who didnt give a fuck! If I could I would burn his ass alive at the stake! I hate him. But no he screwed a bunch of girls and left.

Anyways. my mom is also at fault, as well as my grandparents and so on. Okay so basically it goes like this. I see these super nerd guys get with hot girls. fat guys, socially anxious guys, etc etc. I started asking people how they met, they met either at school or church around here. .. I realized looking back. In high school. a lot of these kids who formed cliques and sat with each other at tables knew each other from outside of school. So when I came in there, I was a loner, an outcase trying to fit in.... good luck with that, because it didn't happen.

Anyways why? Well my family was jewish and raised me as such. but being a half jew, girls at the synagogue weren't super fond of me. If I was raised as a christian and went to one of the popular churches in town I would have been more accepted and had a greater amount of girls to talk to. There were only like 4 or 5 my age at the small synagogue I went to growing up.

Yeah maybe I'd still have social problems not having a dad but you know, I would have had greater chances because more women means more chances. If you go to a place where there are only at most 5 girls your age, and one rejects you, that spreads to the others and they also reject you as well. So now 5 out of 5 girls have rejected you. So in your mind all girls are like this 100% of them. If I went to the big mega church there would have been hundreds of girls. so even if 5 rejected me, there would still be 95 to go. Also, I probably at least would have had a group I found and fit in with. like the nerds and other social awkwards. Because by high school most of the guys in the church stopped going by their late teen years and there were more girls than guys. So when there is a shortage of guys, girls start to loosen their standards some. That's prob how those nerd/omega/social awkward/ugly guys got decent looking women is because they all grew up together. So the girls at least dont feel threatened by them... like me.... an outsider trying to approach them they get scared and creeped out. There is no way around that fact. It may have been different if they knew me since childhood and realized I wasn't a threat. Then maybe being tall would come to my advantage. Girls like tall guys no doubt about it but if they don't know you that tallness is turned against you because they see it as threatening. but if they knew you that all changes. My face is not pretty and I'm socially akward AF however... I may have still got lucky and not be an incel right now if my family didn't basically isolate me from society.

I am a former member of a "mega church" and I can tell you women don't ever lower their standards. It's even less likely if they're convinced "god" is going to deliver them Chad.

The main issue you're hitting on is that technology changes social environments so fast these days that older generations are effectively useless for advice regarding the present. The value of being in a big social org would be making MALE connections. Your best lessons would come from your male youth peers. Even if they weren't blackpilled, their experiences would help you shape your own choices. Your would-be dad would advise you with boomer/gen-x bluepilled tripe while while if you had a group of friends striking out on Tinder you'd be able to develop patterns appropriately.

tl;dr you need a "band of brothers" more than to be around femoids

? haiwaiian pizza is great. don't knock it til you try.
ok well I have tried it. it's not vomit tier but I wouldn't ever purchase it with my own money