Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is my most hated time of the year

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Seeing all the families. All the couples. Every time this year I remember how about 3 or 4 years ago, I heard a stupid lesbian bitch complaining that she was single on New Years for the first time, and how that was so "hard for her" (something I've been living through my entire fucking adult life).
I hate how in the upcoming New Year, it doesn't seem like I'll have anyone to hang out with other than my stupid family, the same shit I do every motherfucking year. Lurkers reading this might say 'just put yourself out there!', and I have, and have found people I thought were friends, but my stupid asperg-y on the spectrum ass throws people off and they vanish, because I break some stupid unspoken rule or say something blunt, unwittingly "hurting someone's feelings"
It gets lonelier every year as I get older

Over for Grinchcels.

You're envious of the families, but also are bored of your own family?

You're envious of the families, but also are bored of your own family?
I'm envious of guys that have made their own families, i.e. a wife and kids

The family I speak about are my parents. sister, and brother in law, whom I did not choose

I like it, it makes me feel as if I’m in a depressing Christmas movie :feelsjuice:

I like it, it makes me feel as if I’m in a depressing Christmas movie :feelsjuice:

JFL

Yeah this time of year I tend to feel even worse. I think it has to do with normies acting even happier than they usually are, so the contrast between their happiness and mine widens even further.

JFL

Yeah this time of year I tend to feel even worse. I think it has to do with normies acting even happier than they usually are, so the contrast between their happiness and mine widens even further.
Tbh in real life most people still seem miserable :feelsjuice:

Tbh in real life most people still seem miserable :feelsjuice:

I don't see it here. Most young femoids seem fine and if they're unhappy it is usually due to something they can control (like their job, choosing shift work which is obviously shitty and low IQ and anyone can see that coming from a mile away, and you can just change it anyway).

Sometimes they are unhappy because of a break-up... but to me this all goes by like a flash. In months at most they get with someone else and it's like nothing happened.

Most femoids here act joyful and conceited, and it really pisses me off. A lot of femoids believe you can just "manifest" shit with your "vibrations" (i.e. attitude). They act like they deserve everything they have, while everything you don't have you deserve not to have, when they are only treated like celebrities for being a relatively average female. I wish we had more acid attacks here.

Last edited: