Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my dream, my ultimate life goal

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
B9F28060 84D2 44D4 BDA5 1F0567951A36

All that stands in the way is looking like an ogre… fuckkkkkk…

This is mine. I want to release myself from this mortal coil.

51bc73f0bba44ab3aee177d4d067071a92b10be6

It's tragically funny how in such short time the marriage institution was completely destroyed.

Duck this shit man, girls treat me like I've killed their entire family including the dog

Duck this shit man, girls treat me like I've killed their entire family including the dog
all because our face, sad world

Marry a virgin woman or else it won't work. The odds of finding a virgin is one in a million, though.

my dream is to have like 10 sluts orbiting me

My dream is death, i'm obsessed with it.

but I'm afraid of the possibility of an afterlife. What if the suffering never ends?
I believe in the afterlife myself and i'm sure suffering will never end for most people, even after death.

Lmao that's extremely good. I feel really good by looking at this picture bro, thanks for lifting up my mood.
Lol np; its 3 AM i cant fall asleep, just rotting here bro in bed

15 is so young holy shit. lots of my friends at 15 were young awkward virgin teens. now they are all sex having chadlites.

id give anything to be 15 again

15 is so young holy shit. lots of my friends at 15 were young awkward virgin teens. now they are all sex having chadlites.

He's not just any 15 years old, he's an edgy incel one who suffers in hell xDDDDDDD

Same here.

Fuuuuck to be young again,to be able to.be carefree and light as a feather in this hell we call life. It is the best feel. I need this.

Why you keep getting banned and unbanned ?
I am.not.getting banned I got warned. But when you get 2 warns you get banned for 2 days.
I have done.no.major offences recently. Just minor female.worship.

I am.not.getting banned I got warned. But when you get 2 warns you get banned for 2 days.
I have done.no.major offences recently. Just minor female.worship.
Females are whores, stop worshipping them.