Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is much needed for incels.

mental illness

Every time i see something like this i think when i enter the pussy the dick will only feel the bouncy plastic lol. still it's stupid masturbation with no hint of real sex so there's no solution for incels :(((

Sounds like a good alternative to masturbation/prostitution, although it'd feel somewhat embarrassing when you're living under your parents' roof.

It's a pathetic cope, a retarded attempt at distracting yourself from the fact that you'll never have the real shit.

It's a pathetic cope, a retarded attempt at distracting yourself from the fact that you'll never have the real shit.
And before anyone hits me with the "B-but muh foids use sex toys too!" Yeah but there's a difference. Real pussy will always mog male sex toys but often times female sex toys mog real penises. They have shit like 8 inch dildos. Only a handful of men have that many inches. And I'm not even mentioning the vibrators which have no equivalent in the male body.

this one pls

this one pls
No this one:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back