Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This is Med Amine's mother and he won't be posting ever again period

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
This is Med Amine's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and THIS IS JUST AWFUL! Totally not appropriate!

Med Amine will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to mosque with us every sunday for now on as well as mosque camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our islamic beliefs and needs Allah's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 20 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Islam.

Last edited:
send bobs and vagene

This is Med Amine's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and THIS IS JUST AWFUL! Totally not appropriate!

Med Amine will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to mosque with us every sunday for now on as well as mosque camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our islamic beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 20 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
Pics or larp

It’s over for groundedcels

Please change name to “Med Anime” ty

Were did you learn English from the Libyan deserts lol. You moved to Tunsia with him.

Bad Larp
he's being grounded now so he won't be replying to any of these messages people are leaving on this thread.

Haha ofcourse a mom has all the time in the world browsing an incel forum and going through notifications, yes totally :feelshaha:

I remember someone posted this but I can't remember who was it.

That's an unusual way to leave the forum

ban because self-admitted foid posting on account :foidSoy::banhammer:

bitch, foid go to hell.

Based and fluentpilled sandmom.

Old ahh copypasta

Your son is a faggot because he limits his profile.

I wanted to give him an incelerated seal of approval after his galaxy IQ thread a few days back, I went to his profile only to realize I am not allowed to post there (because I am heterosexual).

Very sad.

Many such cases.

I hope you can find a building that is sufficiently tall to cure your son's homosexuality disorder.

Your son is a faggot because he limits his profile.

I wanted to give him an incelerated seal of approval after his galaxy IQ thread a few days back, I went to his profile only to realize I am not allowed to post there (because I am heterosexual).

Very sad.

Many such cases.
i got drunk, deleted all my profile posts and started larping as a nordic man as a part of my old bad habit.
i opened my profile back now once and for all.

@Med Amine This is probably against my better judgment, but I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt for just a brief moment and assume that this is real and that you are in fact @Med Amine's mother. There is some non-zero probability that such an event can occur.

First, why do you believe that we've been mean to him? Some users may have had disagreements with him, but the nature of a male environment (especially a young one) is that of competition, insults, and banter. These things are in our very male nature. The ultimate expression of this male nature is war and rape, which is not what anyone here encourages. So you are believing something false.

Second, the horrifying naked pictures you've found can probably be attributed to the influence of our resident hentai pervert, @AsakuraHao. We accept only partial responsibility for this one. Your son, however, is still responsible for seeking out these images on his own. He is old enough to exercise his free will and he chose to do this.

Third, removing him from this site and forcing religion on him may backfire on you and your family. You may likely alienate him and push him further away from Islam. Consider caution.

Fourth, the local Libyan police have no authority or power to do anything here on this site. You would be wasting your time and embarrassing yourself and your family even further.

Fifth, we are not evil, not all of us anyway. We are jaded and angry. About our experiences with women, about society, and about the reality of female nature. We make no apologies about this and hold no reservations about what we know and have experienced as true in our very own lives. We also have data and statistics on our side, so this is not an argument you can realistically win.

Sixth, the surgeries are something we consider an extreme measure, even within our community. What your son wants to do with his body is his choice. Nobody but him is to blame for this.

Seventh, only satan has turned him away from Islam. Even your own religion teaches you this, so shame on you for not knowing your own religion, yet having the nerve to accuse us of this. You deserve to be beaten by your husband for this utter hypocrisy.

@Med Amine This is probably against my better judgment, but I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt for just a brief moment and assume that this is real and that you are in fact @Med Amine's mother. There is some non-zero probability that such an event can occur.

First, why do you believe that we've been mean to him? Some users may have had disagreements with him, but the nature of a male environment (especially a young one) is that of competition, insults, and banter. These things are in our very male nature. The ultimate expression of this male nature is war and rape, which is not what anyone here encourages. So you are believing something false.

Second, the horrifying naked pictures you've found can probably be attributed to the influence of our resident hentai pervert, @AsakuraHao. We accept only partial responsibility for this one. Your son, however, is still responsible for seeking out these images on his own. He is old enough to exercise his free will and he chose to do this.

Third, removing him from this site and forcing religion on him may backfire on you and your family. You may likely alienate him and push him further away from Islam. Consider caution.

Fourth, the local Libyan police have no authority or power to do anything here on this site. You would be wasting your time and embarrassing yourself and your family even further.

Fifth, we are not evil, not all of us anyway. We are jaded and angry. About our experiences with women, about society, and about the reality of female nature. We make no apologies about this and hold no reservations about what we know and have experienced as true in our very own lives. We also have data and statistics on our side, so this is not an argument you can realistically win.

Sixth, the surgeries are something we consider an extreme measure, even within our community. What your son wants to do with his body is his choice. Nobody but him is to blame for this.

Seventh, only satan has turned him away from Islam. Even your own religion teaches you this, so shame on you for not knowing your own religion, yet having the nerve to accuse us of this. You deserve to be beaten by your husband for this utter hypocrisy.
:feelskek::feelsPop:
that's a very old copypasta in the forum

my mother can barely write in arabic and doesn't speak only arabic. plus she doesn't even live with me, jfl.

avatars-000691305038-f6ubgj-t500x500.jpg

my mother can barely write in arabic and doesn't speak only arabic. plus she doesn't even live with me, jfl.
Don't care. Put her on vc, I will tell her off. I will personally fly to Libya and beat her myself.

Salam aleikum

Nigger this is copy pasta. It's over for you.
All the intellectualism and philosophy coping and it has all come to being baited by this post.
Yes, I'm man enough to admit that I let myself get played. :feels:

Ngl, I wanted this to be true so, so badly. It felt good to pretend that last sentence was actually read by his mother. :feelskek:

posted by @
Lookscel
@Lookscel but i am pretty sure someone else posted it b4 him
https://incels.is/threads/this-is-l...osting-ever-again-period.312158/#post-7105186

Thread 'This is FlamingCel's mother and he won't be posting here ever again period' https://incels.is/threads/this-is-f...ont-be-posting-here-ever-again-period.305937/
Some OGcel would probably know. It would be hilarious to talk to some cels parents, they would be shocked :feelshaha:. Mr.sinister once larped as his brother saying he roped :feelskek:

Med Amine will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to mosque with us every sunday for now on as well as mosque camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our islamic beliefs and needs Allah's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Islam.
We all know your mother doesn't speak English.Hell no she most likely doesn't even know how to write I imagine she stays all day long with the hijab on cooking.

Sounds more like a white woman complaining than an angry arab mom
Funny GIF

Perhaps his mom should fuck him.

That would solve his incel problem.

I will rape you foid