Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is looking good so far , i will hit gold if this continues , All heca games where carrys , I mostly loose bc of shitters

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
theres a new strat that wont give you these afk that often , riot legit wanna sh it on you if your winning , League is a coinflip at this point

either you given competent mates that you dont need to worry about

or shitters that you cant carry

Skill is not relevant , consistency is and luck.

1Unbenannt

I am confused what this is about

its about LOL
Some foid wanted me to orbit her and play that game, she never sent nudes or anything. Just wanted someone to play with. Needless to say, I didn’t go along with it.

Some foid wanted me to orbit her and play that game, she never sent nudes or anything. Just wanted someone to play with. Needless to say, I didn’t go along with it.
when i used to play CS:GO i was meeting some foids on faceit sometimes and i swear to good i had to listen three orbiters who sounded like they will cum soon

Nice record, but hasn't the winrate of average players always hung around about 50%?

volcel and:chad::banhammer:

Nice record, but hasn't the winrate of average players always hung around about 50%?

my wr is 50% , guess why? , this is a teamgame after all , carrying is easy when you got players who chill and play safe / dont throw , but that isnt always the case , my peak overall wr was 54%

Inceldom Discussion

volcel and:chad::banhammer:

There was no chance of getting laid, it’s just those e girls always wanting affection and attention so they pick the most attention deprived guys expecting to be worshipped like a goddess.

Then they get bored and ghost you. I have like one E-foid friend I consistently talk to, but last time I was drunk I said I wanted to see her in a bikini and she said that made her uncomfortable JFL.

if you are losing games in silver its your fault most of the time

Im plat 2, getting gold is pretty easy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back