Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this is literally what ruined soyciety

The (((people))) who caused it
The Happy Merchant

Greatest sin of man. Worse than Adam eating the apple.

The sexual revolution and it’s consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

water is literally wet

it's the start of foids having more power than the man
Which can’t last forever either. Once enough men wake up to how things are, they can collectively put women back in their place

Which can’t last forever either. Once enough men wake up to how things are, they can collectively put women back in their place
one can only dream with the amount of faggots spawning in by the minute

one can only dream with the amount of faggots spawning in by the minute
True. Eventually men are bound to take over again though. Foids are just weaker and men will realize this sooner or later

True. Eventually men are bound to take over again though. Foids are just weaker and men will realize this sooner or later
I'll take your word for it, I don't think I could live in a CUCKED world where men are submissive to foids

I'll take your word for it, I don't think I could live in a CUCKED world where men are submissive to foids
Me neither. A world where men are submissive to foids would be awful, and it is almost there already. Hopefully men will fight against this collectively in the future

I don’t really my trust men to help each other, they’re still always going to sell each other down the road for a chance of pussy.

I don’t really my trust men to help each other, they’re still always going to sell each other down the road for a chance of pussy.
For now this is true. In 50-100 years however, so many men are gonna be left to rot alone it will be absurd. When like 90 percent of men are counted out of the dating market, there will likely either be a full on gender war or societal collapse

For now this is true. In 50-100 years however, so many men are gonna be left to rot alone it will be absurd. When like 90 percent of men are counted out of the dating market, there will likely either be a full on gender war or societal collapse
The End result is not mutually exclusive.

The End result is not mutually exclusive.
I know. Should have specified that. Both are likely to happen at the same time if most men are forced into lives like ours as women’s standards continue to rise

I know. Should have specified that. Both are likely to happen at the same time if most men are forced into lives like ours as women’s standards continue to rise
Well certainly worse than Weimar because we also have immigration (jeeted)

The sexual revolution was counter-intuitive as well, it made those fetishes and sexualities more main-stream, so less taboo and extreme, therefore less pleasurable. This isn't my main problem with the sexual revolution but I've never seen anyone bring it up, so I figured I should.

It was the infiltration of capitalism into the sexual structure (capitalism as settings, not necessarily money, as much as that is too)

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_5280.jpeg
    IMG_5280.jpeg
    357 KB · Views: 31
Me neither. A world where men are submissive to foids would be awful, and it is almost there already. Hopefully men will fight against this collectively in the future
Have you seen dating apps? it's literally a line of men waiting to rejecting by one foid

Have you seen dating apps? it's literally a line of men waiting to rejecting by one foid
I know. It’s already awful and will likely get much worse before it gets better

I know. It’s already awful and will likely get much worse before it gets better
We'd have to outright ban those apps if we want to see any improvement, and renormalize approaching foids in real life without being seen as a creep

We'd have to outright ban those apps if we want to see any improvement, and renormalize approaching foids in real life without being seen as a creep
Exactly

The sexual revolution was conducted under the auspices of making sex more accessible to most men, but as a result, sexual inequality has only grown. Ironically, the only ones who benefited from it are women and 10-15% of Top men.