Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this is literally the only friend i

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
3AEEEC6D 7FF8 4E2D A55C 81CB035C9508

I saw your ass:feelsdevil:

this dude only messages me when he needs something im literally like his taxi. im getting sick of carting him around because i do so much for him and he gives me zero in return and doesn’t give a fuck about how im even doing jfl.

Is that a chatbot?

this is the definition of a fake friend just a person who pretends to care about you in exchange for shamelessly asking favors of you when they need you
Is that a chatbot?
no I answer him short and as fake as possible I pretend to be friendly because I have to work with this motherfucker. I tried making friends with him and in the end he’s just fake and asks me for endless favors and I can’t blatantly say no (I probably will end up doing this here if he keeps asking), because I work with him and I don’t want to be a dick. If he’s still shamelessly not giving a fuck I might just say no though. Thing is I have 0 connections except this 1 dude so if anything goes wrong I’m pretty fucked.

That's not a friend,that's a snake.

JFL at having friends as an incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this is the definition of a fake friend just a person who pretends to care about you in exchange for shamelessly asking favors of you when they need you

no I answer him short and as fake as possible I pretend to be friendly because I have to work with this motherfucker. I tried making friends with him and in the end he’s just fake and asks me for endless favors and I can’t blatantly say no (I probably will end up doing this here if he keeps asking), because I work with him and I don’t want to be a dick. If he’s still shamelessly not giving a fuck I might just say no though. Thing is I have 0 connections except this 1 dude so if anything goes wrong I’m pretty fucked.

Thats fucked. Im so bad at making connections that i gave up very soon after college and studied for a public job, thanks to which you can get a job and keep it even if you have literally zero social life. If i had to "know" the right person to get the job, i would be jobless forever. But i can relate because i have to pretend to be friendly to many, many people that hate me and its absolutely draining and makes you feel like shit all the time. And because if i lose my job, i have no connections at all. Its so fucked.
Anyway... as long as you cant get a different job, i guess you have to tolerate that fucking pig. If youre lucky, he will kill himself in an accident or something. You never know.

Thats fucked. Im so bad at making connections that i gave up very soon after college and studied for a public job, thanks to which you can get a job and keep it even if you have literally zero social life. If i had to "know" the right person to get the job, i would be jobless forever. But i can relate because i have to pretend to be friendly to many, many people that hate me and its absolutely draining and makes you feel like shit all the time. And because if i lose my job, i have no connections at all. Its so fucked.
Anyway... as long as you cant get a different job, i guess you have to tolerate that fucking pig. If youre lucky, he will kill himself in an accident or something. You never know.
JFL bro. I hate fake people man this dude only messages me if he wants something so every time I see his message I’m like fuck this guy wants me to do something for him. And worse when he gets it he literally just dips. I’ve known many people like this I fucking hate them. One time a manlet was in my room and I had like 4 TVs and he was like bro can I cop one? I talked to him for like 5 minutes then eventually out of compassion for him said he could have one. He literally just took it and walked out without saying another word. I was like WTF people are fucking shamelessly selfish. I don’t know but I definitely definitely support a nuclear bomb raid dropping on the entire world if that ever happens, earth is a total shit show.