Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is literally how villains are made:

He mogs all of us by being low inhib and NT enough to be on that show. Looks like your stereotypical black normie too. I don't feel any empathy for him. :feelsjuice:

Black guys are fucked unless aggressive and thug. Only white guys can go for the pacifist shit as an aesthetic. Maybe Asians as well.

Black guys are fucked unless aggressive and thug. Only white guys can go for the pacifist shit as an aesthetic. Maybe Asians as well.
Not really, he could be a businessman type black

Maybe in the BC/LC, but outside the BC/LC blerds do very well for themselves. Matter of fact most blerds have a white/asian girlfriend.

Ex: Marques Brownlee, Wayne Brady

Last edited:
I would've said no to her face. Too experienced in life to fall for this bullshit and too high inhib to actually start kissing

How to edit videos on a phone: filter, background music but don't ever ever add any value

Don't call her cute brother.

force yourself upon her at this point

she clearly consented and if a female that is half your size can push you away this easy then you're volcel
plus this looks giga staged, a truecel would've either 1000 yard stared or immediately left

Turned that black guy into a thug. Now he will destroy women.

I wouldn't be suprised if he goes out in the streets and gun down women.

He was just being polite jfl